Studio 1: QueekyStudio 2: SumoPaintStudio 3: Sketchpad 4.0Help & How To's
Designing in Queeky
Designing in SumoPaint
Help & Tips
Important Sumo Tip: If you want to continue your design later, Save as a SUMO file then reopen it in the studio later! Make sure you have all the content for designing such as Model Template & Fabrics!
To Upload Content to Design Studio: If you want to add your background, textures, etc it is very easy to do and you can add much as you want.
1. Always open either the model template or boutique base first, this will be the size that everything else fits to.
Designers Society has made everything set just right for you so no hassle with re-sizing!
2. Click the File tab> Import to Layer...> From My Computer... (From there you can choose what you want then click save button) 3. You will see your new content appear as a new layer which you can rename if you like
Easy Shading: You can easily shade all your fashions to make them more realistic with just a few tools!
1. Make sure that you have clipped or created the clothing piece you want and that it is a solid color or colors (no see through pieces or they wont be colored!)
2. In the Layers Window at the bottom right, Right Click> Select Pixels 3. Use a paint brush to color with a darker or lighter color anywhere you want on the design
4. Notice that nothing outside of the design gets colored making it clean and shaded! Right Click> Deselect
To Move & Re-size Content: Everything has been set to fit either the model template or boutique base
. If you wish you can move furniture or re-size content. 1. Make sure you select the layer of the content you want to change
2. Click the Edit tab> Free Transform 3. Once you have finished changing the content clickApply Transform
Saving Your Design:
Make sure that you hide the model and any background layers before saving a design. Always save as .png to keep the transparent background.
Queeky: Under the File tab> Export tab> Click "Export as PNG"
Sumo: Under the File tab> Click "Save to My Computer"
To Create Your Boutique:
1. Make sure you download the boutique content
2. Under File tab > Click "New Image" and set to 1000px width and 764px height
3. Under File>Import to Layer...> From My Computer... Select Wallpaper, Floor, Furniture, & Your Fashions
4. Click the furniture or fashions to move
5. Use Edit>Free Transform
to move, re-size, and rotate furniture and fashions, Click Apply Transform when done
6. When you are done File>Save to My Computer 7. *optional* Upload your boutique to the Boutique Section of our site to earn diamonds!