Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Recent Additions

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

I have been working the past few days to get as much done as possible. Most all of you have probably seen the new Project Runway SS. I have also got the new lesson 3 of DSU up with the assignment sent to students. Now today I've added the Elite Challenges forum section which is visible to only elite members. From there you will be able to enter these challenges for extra points and show off your designs with feedback at the same time. There will be many new challenges added to it soon so keep checking there. Not only this but I have also changed the chat a bit with the tabs "Need Help" and "Feedback". In feedback you can give or get feedback on anything with the site or even designs. Then the need help is self explanitory basically if you need help you can ask and answer questions there. Team try to watch that one in particular! I hope you all like these recent additions I've made in the past few days and you can continue to look for more soon :)

Update: Also congrats to our lesson 2 star student: Angelinamc !!

Last edited by Leandra on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Recent Additions Comments

Re: Recent Additions
Post on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:34 pm by Renko

Wee~ awesome =3 Can't wait to see more!!!
Post on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:36 pm by Pink

I love the new additions, especially the new SS. Was the star student for the second DSU assignment announced yet? :o
Post on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:37 pm by Renko

pinksparkles10 wrote:
Was the star student for the second DSU assignment announced yet? :o
Yeah, Angelinamc was the star student ^-^/
Post on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:42 pm by Jazzy

The new additions are great!
Post on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:44 pm by Pink

Shio wrote:
pinksparkles10 wrote:
Was the star student for the second DSU assignment announced yet? :o
Yeah, Angelinamc was the star student ^-^/
Ooo congrats Angelina! c:
Post on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:05 pm by Shelli

I agree. The new additions are great. I'll try to check the need help section more regularly. DSU: I was honored to be a professor. Also, glad that I was able to help and see improvements in everyone's designs. Thank you.
Post on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:48 am by angelinamc

I always love the new improvements. :) thank you for making this site even more enjoyable for us. and thank you Pink:)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion