Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Spring Special: Buy Points & Get a Free Custom

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 199

All this March when you purchase points you will get a free custom from one custom designer of your choice. After you purchase points you will receive a message regarding this offer and can then request your custom. Note: Custom Designers will still get their regular points asking for this fashion. Those of you who have not bought points before will also get the award for buying points! If you have any questions simply leave a comment.

Buy Points Now, Click Here!

Last edited by Leandra on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Spring Special: Buy Points & Get a Free Custom Comments

Re: Spring Special: Buy Points & Get a Free Custom
Post on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:58 pm by angelinamc

Cool I NEED TO GET BUY MORE PTS I HAVE A PROBLEM I SHOP A LOT LOL
Post on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:28 am by mykelbe

A great way to support the site!
Post on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:34 pm by Leandra

Thank you everyone for the support with the site, I'm keeping any profits saved for future use in development of the site. Right now it has also helped us to keep our domain name and remove any advertisements as well :)

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion