Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Flash: March

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 193

This month I have a few new features planned for you all. So far in the past few weeks there have been new additions as well. You'll notice that the society hero award has been removed and in its place is an award for being featured on the home. Basically those of you who get featured as a designer, boutique, or gallery on the home will receive this award plus 100 points. With this, the home has changed a little bit in the setup and some things have been rearranged. Right now the Spring Special is going where you can buy points and get a free custom from any designer you'd like. You can read my blog post on this for more details. I'm also looking for a few new hiring positions so you can see the post to apply as a writer or artist.
Coming Soon:
-2 New Society Stores
-An Event this Month
-New Feature this Month

Last edited by Leandra on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Flash: March Comments

Re: Flash: March
Post on Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:28 am by ManiacSmile

Yay! Great news. (;
Post on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:44 pm by Jazzy

If we already have the society hero award does it stay on our profile and do we keep the points?
Post on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:15 pm by Leandra

Yes you keep the points and award if already earned (since being a society hero meant you were displayed in that category on the home).

I also forgot to mention but as always the new Society Reader is out as well!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion