Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Newly Designed Pages

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

You'll start to notice over the next week or so that the look of most our pages are changing. So far the Society Stores and Custom Central have been updated. I just finished the custom central tonight so those of you who want to be on there and qualify should apply soon! I will be working on the other main pages but just give me feedback on what you think of the new setup!

http://www.designerssociety.net
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Newly Designed Pages Comments

Re: Newly Designed Pages
Post on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:26 am by Tammy

ok sorry we might disagree art?

but yeah I prefer the purple,pink and grey. The gold doesn't match with a whole lot of the site even if you made almost everything gold.

that and I think it's just an ugly color over all ,because its like weird and murky looking, unless it's a bit brighter?
Post on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:10 pm by phantom

I personally liked the old pink and sea foam green theme the most, even though the purple/pink/gray theme was great too. I don't really like the gold that much :/
Post on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:31 pm by Pink

I liked the pink and green better. But I think that the purple/pink theme would go great with the current grey background (which looks nice since it doesn't look as cluttered with it all grey.) No offense but I'm not a big fan of the gold... but I like the rest of the changes to the theme of the site/ :)
Post on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:31 pm by Jazzy

The pink and sea foam green theme was my favorite too, but I was still happy with the pink and purple. Can we maybe take a vote? Of course, it's still your decision overall.
Post on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:02 pm by Leandra

I'm really debating the colors since I'm not sure on the gold either. I am mostly testing different ways but I think I may just go down to one color to help simplify this. Since one color has been pretty constant and that's the pink, I may just make it that pink, dark grey, and white. I'll be changing it soon as I can here tonight so everyone let me know how you like it when you see it.
Post on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:26 pm by Pink

I think the way it is now is the best I've seen it yet. I love the new menu bar and how it goes pink when you hover over it, as well as the new banner. It looks really nice. :)
Post on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:07 pm by phantom

I love the color changing tabs and the new banner! I think the color of the tabs when you're not hovering over them is a bit bland though. Also, I know this is a very minor thing just something I noticed, but when you mouse over the "To Do List" tab (under Office) the whole thing turns pink instead of just the text. This description kinda makes no sense so just mouse over it and you'll see what I mean. 

I also liked how the old theme had curved edges and drop shadows and stuff like that and this one doesn't, again something pretty insignificant, just something I noticed.

Overall a pretty awesome design for the tabs! :3
Post on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:57 pm by Leandra

Ill see about bringing back the stitched edges possibly and Ill look at the todo list. I made some more moderations to the menu as well to add some color.
Post on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:06 pm by ManiacSmile

Thank you for writing all those codes for us <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I'm fine with whatever you do.(;
Post on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:16 am by FloraBlossom

I like how the theme is not too overpowering now and the hovers on the menu! Thank you so much for all your work <33
Post on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:30 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

I'm not meaning to be rude but the colour gray being so dominate on the site is a bit uninspiring. Yes it is easy to read stuff on and clear...I feel the personality has gone a lot.
Post on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:50 pm by angelinamc

I like it, but then I liked the colors in the background as well with the grey it's nice but when i log in i don't notice it as much as I did with the colors, the bright and cheerful colors do draw your attention to it. hope that makes any sense.
Post on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:20 pm by Jazzy

I agree with art, but I do really like the color changing effects on the menus!
Post on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:14 pm by Tammy

I like everything being grey and it makes everything a whole lot easier to read and it matches just wish there was a spalsh of color on the tabs that's it
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion