Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Flash: April

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 199

This month we are wrapping up our first class of Designers Society University! The months have flown by and now we are almost ready to congratulate our new graduates. The past month, some of the pages have been undergoing new cosmetic changes such as the Custom Central, Society Stores, and more. There will continue to be tons of work on the other pages, hopefully wrapping up at the end of the month. With the unveiling of the new feature, Businesses, we will see more activity and designing as well as new Society Stores! Our team has also been working on a new store feature male fashions, to give you all some more fun ways to design fashions and decorate your boutiques. Here are the things you can look to see this month:
-Male Society Store
-New Spring/Summer Contest
-DSU Graduates List
-Designathon Event
-Newly Designed Pages
-Redesigned Boutique Content

Last edited by Leandra on Thu May 01, 2014 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Flash: April Comments

Re: Flash: April
Post on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:05 am by ManiacSmile

Yay! I can't wait to see the new store,contests, and more. ;)
Post on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:27 am by mykelbe

Great stuff!So well planned out and organized! Super job Leandra! lion 
Post on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:02 pm by Renko

Wee~ sounds fun~! Can't wait to see more! =)
Post on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:58 pm by 誰gymo

Finally new conteeessstttsssss whoop! And awesome for everything else, lol~ Can't wait to see all the girl model's the new boyfrie-- I mean male model
Post on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:49 pm by Tammy

oo I can't wait for the designathon thing (whatever it is) and the new contest yaY
Post on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:02 pm by Shelli

Great list of new features. I can't wait for the Designathon event, too. If it's like the all day sale event from last year, I didn't participate. But I would like to participate in this event.
Post on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:03 pm by 誰gymo

Let's get designing for the future then so that we have plenty ahead of time~ Hopefully I will be able to join in the event this year as well.
Post on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:13 pm by Jazzy

These features look amazing! 

(and I think the designathon is the whole live designing thing? I'm probably wrong)
Post on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:14 pm by 誰gymo

The designathon is when people create a lot of fashions and sell them like crazy~ Lol
Post on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:23 pm by Soap

omg i have like nothing to sell
Post on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:38 am by angelinamc

Cool as for the designathon, I haven't been able to do hardly any designing just a few things. Been so busy and being sick all the time doesn't help. grrr but i'll try. But I'll have fun shopping lol
Post on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:11 am by Renko

@誰gymo wrote:
Finally new conteeessstttsssss whoop! And awesome for everything else, lol~ Can't wait to see all the girl model's the new boyfrie-- I mean male model
Boyfriend model... xDDD *lmho*
@誰gymo wrote:
Let's get designing for the future then so that we have plenty ahead of time~ Hopefully I will be able to join in the event this year as well.
That's actually a good idea... :o especially if you're a lazy person
Post on Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:21 pm by Leandra

Th designathon will be a day of live designing so don't worry about designing ahead.
Post on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:30 pm by Jazzy

Ha! I was right! lol
Post on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:01 pm by Shelli

Ok. 

Congratulations to the first graduates of DSU.
Post on Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:14 pm by 誰gymo

Lol shio, yeeeyeeeeeaahhh~

And oh...? But would there be certain times for people to design or is it all at once? Only issue with that is that if everyone is designing at the same time, people might not have time to go and watch others.
Post on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:48 pm by Leandra

No not all at the same time, members could choose the times they are designing and even if it's last minute they could join in if they decide to design. It would last a whole day or so, giving members a chance to design and for others to get to watch no matter what time they are on.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion