Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

New & Improved Gallery

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

To help increase the gallery appeal I have created a new setup for it. Now every member has their personal galleries which are the first things displayed. This way you each have your own "shop" area per se that they can sell their fashions in. You can link it on your profile and all your posts very easily as well, for those of you who don't know how, just leave a comment. With this new setup, the old albums were removed along with most fashions in them (newer items have been moved to that members gallery). If you'd like to resell items simply put "(fashion name) by (original designer)" in the title, same setup with the reservations but put (reserved for ...). Those of you who are selling HD designs, simply put HD in front of the title :) Hopefully you all can get used to this new setup, you can also easily access your own gallery right from the home. Note: New members will need to create their own personal gallery which is simple, you'll just have to click the create an album link. Please leave all your thoughts on these changes.

Last edited by Leandra on Fri May 30, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

New & Improved Gallery Comments

Re: New & Improved Gallery
Post on Thu May 08, 2014 12:27 am by Renko

I think this is better, honestly. Leaves less of a mix-up for people who prefer putting reservations and such in their own gallery, and to be honest it's a bit "messy" to have the gallery with items from members that already have personal galleries. This will probably be more organized and less "specific here and then I'll put this there" (if you know what I mean).

Thanks for the update! ^u^/
Post on Thu May 08, 2014 2:38 am by angelinamc

Thank you This does make it a lot easier and it looks much more organized:)
Post on Thu May 08, 2014 3:20 pm by Leandra

That was the look I was going for and hopefully now members can showcase their specific designs for sale. They can easily link it directly on stuff like posts and their profile and such then it isn't all jumbled in with others stuff.
Post on Thu May 08, 2014 4:00 pm by phantom

I agree, it's a lot more organized now.
Post on Thu May 08, 2014 6:00 pm by Guest

2 get ppl in2 thare galleries ok i made dis event ok so pls take part ok
Post on Fri May 23, 2014 6:38 am by ArtisticBiscuit

What if your gallery is full as nobody is buying but you made a custom for someone...is there a delete fashion option from your own gallery?
Post on Fri May 23, 2014 11:37 am by phantom

Yes, there is a delete fashion option in your own personal gallery. However, I'm pretty sure you can't delete from other personal galleries.
Post on Fri May 23, 2014 12:31 pm by Tammy

For the custom you can send a pm and remind the person with a link. Also yes there is a delete option just click where it says original design and the boxes will show delete design.
Post on Fri May 23, 2014 1:04 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

Brilliant.
Post on Fri May 23, 2014 2:43 pm by Leandra

Yup you can delete and edit the fashion if need be like change the name and price even :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion