Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Boutique Content Vs. Society Stores

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

Since I have so much to do and am still working on our new home page, I'm looking at my next big tasks. Right now I'm busy but once I finish this I'll be starting on either new society stores (including the male one) orrrr creating new boutique content. I'd really like to work on the boutique content to give you all something new, but then I also know many have wanted to see the male store and such. So now it's up to you, vote for which project should come first!

http://www.designerssociety.net

Which project should be next?
Society Stores
42%
 42% [ 5 ]
Boutique Content
58%
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Boutique Content Vs. Society Stores Comments

Re: Boutique Content Vs. Society Stores
Post on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:28 pm by Guest

i vote 4 both ok
Post on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:05 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

The male store sounds cool.
Post on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:19 pm by Soap

I chose the Boutique Content because it's really been the same since the very begining (or at least when I joined) so I think that considering most of the website is getting a makeover, so should the Boutique Content. With all the Businesses being created, I think there are enough clothing options for me to wait a litttttleee bit longer for a new Society Store.
Post on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:17 am by angelinamc

I agree with Soap:) Would love to see a new Boutique Content since that is my favorite thing to do in this site is making new boutiques:)
Post on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:21 pm by Guest

i got suggest ok 4 btqs ok so wen they update ppl just click on btq homepg n see btqs that update ok n they can click on them if they wanna see them ok almost like gs used 2 b
Post on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:24 pm by WishOnAStar

That actually sounds really cool :)
Post on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:26 pm by Guest

wat sounds cool ok pls say ok
Post on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:19 pm by Chloe

i hate the whole male model thing bc tbh like who even cares not trying to be sexist but come on
Post on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:42 pm by mykelbe

Good idea fries!
Post on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:11 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

Basically I'd like male model and I do care Chloe....it would add a whole new dimension to the site with a male model.

I don't actually think the boutique needs improving it's not like it could be the same as girlsense with the ability to move objects placed in the btq. Other than that...what else could we possibly need?
Post on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:54 pm by Desert

male models would be so perfect
i would literally mostly only design mens clothing
woops
Post on Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:18 am by Guest

thx mykelbe ok
Post on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:54 pm by Pink

I'd love to see the male Society Store.
Post on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:02 pm by Tammy

I would like a male society store but I mean like soap said we haven't had new boutique content since this site started. I think new furniture would make boutiques look a little more interesting than a new model and not a whole lot of people make furniture so yeah
Post on Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:27 pm by mykelbe

I hope that some of the furniture in my store when it opens will help.  It's ready to go and I want to keep the prices low!!

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion