Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Pose-able Model Templates

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

I've just finished a new feature that you'll hopefully all get lots of use out of... New model templates are available in both regular size and HD with some new improvements to the original model. She also has a cover-up as requested by some members, those who'd like to have it without the cover-up just message me :) The pose has stayed the same but our standard models will be replaced with these new ones. You can find the new models on the materials page, elite members can get the HD version in the elite content. Those of you who bought the HD models please message me for the updated version.

Comparison of the changes and improvements. Note more visible difference in the HD template, including a more detailed face design. Click below to view the changes!
Spoiler:

I've also created a new feature with these models, by making pose-able packs for them. You'll all be able to buy/receive these packs, which you can use to move the models however you like. The debate here is how to distribute these new packs!? Here are some options and you can suggest your own in the comments below...
-Both pose-able packs for sale in the bank
-Regular pose-able pack given in materials to Pro rank
-HD pose-able pack given in materials to Elite rank
-Regular pose-able pack given to everyone

Note: In the gallery, the model try on feature will become handy for checking that fashions fit the model. If they don't fit the model then you will need the pose-able pack to fit the fashion to a new posed model.

Update: The pose-able model kit is in the bank for sale in both regular and HD for 1,000 and 3,500 points. Get them now to use in your boutiques, business, and more! Note: Please be sure to include in fashion titles if they require the pose-able model kit.
Cute Pose Society Store coming soon, with specific poses that can also be bought!

Last edited by Leandra on Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Pose-able Model Templates Comments

Re: Pose-able Model Templates
Post on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:31 pm by Shelli

-Regular pose-able pack given in materials to Pro rank
-HD pose-able pack given in materials to Elite rank

I like the new model. But previous shoes does not fit this one. Is there a pose that will fit them?
Post on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:59 pm by Leandra

The one foot was changed a bit but with certain poses you could probably get it to fit (I might make the feet themselves moveable to make that possible too)
Post on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:52 pm by Hoax

Would the HD Pose-able pack come with the HD Model Templates (in bank) also, if you purchase it?

I think the Regular Pose-Able Pack should be given to everyone & HD Pose-able for Elites.
Post on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:38 pm by Leandra

If it was bought then yes it'd come with the HD model template too (the posed pieces all when put together start out in the default model template pose).
Post on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:39 pm by angelinamc

Love the new pose thank u:)
Post on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:02 pm by Pink

Thanks for the new models! They're awesome!
Post on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:24 pm by Hoax

I love how you don't have to make different sized shoes for each feet anymore. You can make one shoe and just copy and make 2 match shoes. So basicly, you only need to make one shoes and copy and paste the same shoe for the other foot.
Post on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:46 pm by Leandra

Haha yeah, makes it easier for all of us who are unnerved by making shoes lol Also working on a society store featuring fun new poses everyone! The poses will be purchase-able as well as a future posing pack to make your own.
Post on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:27 pm by Leandra

Update: The pose-able model kit is in the bank for sale in both regular and HD for 1,000 and 3,500 points. Get them now to use in your boutiques, business, and more! Note: Please be sure to include in fashion titles if they require the pose-able model kit.
Cute Pose Society Store coming soon, with specific poses that can also be bought!
Post on Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:13 pm by Hoax

Thanks, Leandra! I'll try to buy the HD ones when I get a decent amount of points above the price. (:
Post on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:16 pm by angelinamc

Thank u Leandra I just purchased it can't wait to get it.
Post on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:22 pm by Shelli

Thanks. I've been waiting for it. I purchasing it, too. :)
Post on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:39 pm by Jazzy

Buying it :) They sound awesome!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion