Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

DSUniversity: August Enrollment

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

After a great first class, we are now reopening enrollment for our next class. DS University is now accepting students all through this August. There will be four lessons covering: Fashion, Boutique, Interior, and Hair Design. You will get a chance to complete assignments for each lesson, as well as get feedback from your professors and win extra prizes. The only thing required for enrollment is 500 points, there are no other restrictions, it is open to every member. The DSUniversity page is under the Agency menu link. To enroll now simply click the button below!

Update: Student Scholarship Opportunity! Comment below with one of your fashions for a chance to win free enrollment to the fall DSU!

Last edited by Leandra on Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

DSUniversity: August Enrollment Comments

Re: DSUniversity: August Enrollment
Post on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:27 pm by Claire

aw thanks you make me blush
Post on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:57 am by angelinamc

Love this, all those who enrolled your going to have fun, it's really an awesome school you learn so much I know I did.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion