Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Team Additions

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

It's been a few months since we had a new hiring round, so for our 2 year celebration I'm looking for some new help. There have been many new members since our last career round with tons of potential for the teams. Here are the areas I'm looking for extra help in and a description of the specific tasks.
DS Socialite: Someone to help manage our social networks, looking for someone for twitter and possibly youtube.
Site Artist: Someone great with creating ads, banners, and slide shows for the site. I've been doing most this myself and forget to take advantage of this team, but I'm in need of lots of help now.
To apply you can basically comment below with a sample of things you've made, ideas for our social networks, etc.

Update:Alright, I've chosen some new help, I'll also be evaluating the current team soon with some small tests.
Site Artist: Hoax you had many great entries and i'm looking for help like this with slides and such.
Socialite: For now I've been maintaining my twitter more and Art has done well with the facebook. I'll see about someone to help on youtube in the future as well.
Once I evaluate the team a bit more i may look for more help after that, so everyone keep an eye out for more hiring rounds!

Last edited by Leandra on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Team Additions Comments

Re: Team Additions
Post on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:33 am by ArtisticBiscuit

I basically make ads and banners for the facebook page anyway. (yes sometimes I clip models people on here have made but mostly do them myself)

here are ones I've made totally by myself:

Post on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:37 am by Hoax

I guess I can be a Site Artist.
This is what I recently made (not including DS in it though):
recent pics:

and most of you guys saw my designs
but i can do much more with text (add an effect to the text bc you know ps)
Post on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:14 am by ArtisticBiscuit

Ideas for the social network that I've had are:

-Weekly give aways of random design
-Photos of designs and inspiration
-Fashion quotes to inspire people
-Contests for points but only on the social network site.
-A game where a fashion made on DS is posted and you have to turn it into something new and best one wins points. e.g. A black body con dress is posted and somebody changes it into a romper with stripes. etc.
-Design of the month...where a great item made by a DS member is posted and the person who made it speaks about the creation. e.g. What made them design it, what was hard about it, if they tried anything new to make it and influences...etc...just a paragraph.

As for youtube:
-Maybe some videos of fashion hauls from D.S. Like what people have bought in a month and what they've done with them.

-Videos on what D.S. means to others.
-more how to make outfits and clothing on DS videos (If I get hyper cam I can make some).
-Taking peoples tips from the give a tip forum and adding turning them into a video. e.g. if they have a technique for designing then show it in a video.

Post on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:02 pm by Tammy

I've been running the ds twitter page but wellokthen
Post on Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:45 pm by Leandra

I only was saying about another for the twitter because someone said you kinda were leaving so I wasn't sure if you kept up on it, I could use someone to still run my account for the ds twitter too
Post on Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:52 pm by Tammy

I left for a little bit but I came back but yeah I get you.
Post on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:12 am by Leandra

Planning to choose by the end of the month so all applications please send here or via a PM to me :) Also Art and Hoax they look great!
Post on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:54 am by Hoax

Thanks, Leandra!
Post on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:08 pm by Shelli

Good luck to all applicants.
Post on Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:26 pm by Jazzy

Good luck everyone :)
Post on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:37 pm by Pink

Here is my entry for Site Artist. 

Spoiler:

Last edited by Pink on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something)
Post on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:15 am by Hoax

A few more!!

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2014/231/0/b/nails_by_hoaxersgraphics-d7vuz0n.png
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/232/3/5/avi_by_hoaxersgraphics-d7vxqa2.png
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/231/e/b/eb999407bcf52ef2ef6dccae2824f601-d7vuopk.png
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:10 pm by Leandra

Alright, I've chosen some new help, I'll also be evaluating the current team soon with some small tests.
Site Artist: Hoax you had many great entries and i'm looking for help like this with slides and such.
Socialite: For now I've been maintaining my twitter more and Art has done well with the facebook. I'll see about someone to help on youtube in the future as well.
Once I evaluate the team a bit more i may look for more help after that, so everyone keep an eye out for more hiring rounds!
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:14 pm by Shelli

Welcome to the team, Hoax. :)
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:45 pm by Claire

Nice job Hoax!
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:51 pm by Pink

Congrats Hoax. Welcome to the team! :D
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:04 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

Enjoy being on a team Hoax.
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:00 pm by Tammy

welcome to the team hoax :)
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:57 pm by Guest

there culd b advert supervisor ok dats a new suggest ok pls say if u like or not ok thx ok
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:14 pm by Jazzy

Welcome Hoax! Congrats!
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:47 pm by Hoax

Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:56 pm by angelinamc

Congrats love your designs HOAX:)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion