Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Studio Central

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 193

It took me some time, but I finally finished our new Studio Central! From here you can access everything that you could from the Studio tab. The new Studio includes the design studio, materials, custom central, and some more upcoming features. You'll notice hover effects on the: photos, fabric rolls, fashion sketch, gold keys, and cellphone. Hope you all like the new setup and if you have any big issues just let me know. Note: I'm working out a few small details still so keep that in mind!

Last edited by Leandra on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Studio Central Comments

Re: Studio Central
Post on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:15 am by Desert

Wow gr8 job and all like wow congrats on finally finishing BUT im having some issues likeee
When the window for the Custom Central/Materials page appears some of the images do not show and instead i get a broken picture icon or i just get an Error message. Idk if this is just me and my laptop or something but besides that everything looks just peachy
Post on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:58 am by Pink

Omg it's amazing <3

I also have the problem where I can't view certain images on the Materials page.
Post on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 am by Jazzy

It looks amazingggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you finally finished it!

I'm having the same problem with the images. Also the only way I can view everything without a bunch of scroll bars is if I zoom out. Any way to change that?
Post on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:58 pm by Leandra

The scrollbar has to do with your screen size so I can'tchange that just gotta zoom out. II'll look into the image issue tonight exmple snap of which ones please??
Post on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:59 pm by Desert

These are the ones I'm having troubles with

Spoiler:

Oh and also - I told ya so!!
Post on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:30 pm by Leandra

Yeah yeah Des, it shows for me when I cleared my cookies, I'll try to get this fixed later tonight here...
Post on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:45 pm by Desert

Bow down, i'm always right ;)
Post on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 pm by Leandra

Oh I know xP and I think I fixed all those images now!
Post on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:20 pm by Shelli

Looks great. I'm having minor issues as well. But I understand that you are working on fixing them. Can't wait for the other features to be released. :)
Post on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:30 pm by Tammy

O it looks nice but maybe there could be like a hover that says what the thing your clicking on is? Everything else seems to be working fine for me though.
Post on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:40 pm by Leandra

Yeah I was debating that tammy, I'll try that later to see how it looks :)
Post on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:38 pm by Claire

it looks amazing Leandra! I really like it! can't wait for the other stuff to come.
Post on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:02 pm by Hoax

Wow! I love the new Studio Central. Everything is in one spot and it only pops up a window on the same page instead of loading everyone over and over. Thanks, Leandra. You must have done a lot of coding.
Post on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:12 am by Guest

dis looks good ok thx ok i like how it looks like fresh n fashionistable ok can u make btq stuff now thx ok thx ok
Post on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:10 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

The studio annoys me as the tool bar is cut off...some useful tool at the bottom yo.
Post on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:18 am by Leandra

What toolbar is cut off? If you could show me a screenshot of what you mean maybe I could help?
Post on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:33 am by ArtisticBiscuit

Its the tool bar in the studio doesn't show the bottom icons and you can't scroll down to them either.
Post on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:50 am by ArtisticBiscuit

This is what I get when I open the studio (not the right side cut off just snipped it that way)
Post on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:02 pm by Leandra

I'll see what I can do about a scrollbar for it, it doesnt show that way for me sorry.
Post on Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:19 pm by Shelli

I have the same problem with the studio. I zoom out to 25% and the toolbar is still cut off.

Will you be putting back the 'Are you sure you want to leave this page message' on the studio?
Post on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:50 pm by Leandra

Oh yeah forgot about that, I better re-add that too. I'll work on these things tonight :)
Post on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:04 am by Leandra

Alright I think I fixed those things, just let me know if they worked :)
Post on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:18 pm by Shelli

It works, thanks. :)
Post on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:32 pm by Guest

u culd put return 2 studio central link ok fo each different pgs ok like in da studio ok fo example ok thx ok hope u like my suggest ok thx ok
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion