Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Forum Changes

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 197

As you've probably noticed, the main forum page looks a little different. I've changed up the main title and rearranged a few things. There is now a search area below the forums to help you find what you're looking for easily. Below it is also a key area that has different links and info like active posts, your posts, and more. Hope you all like these new changes and credits to angelinamc who suggested I offer an easy way to find posts :)

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Forum Changes Comments

Re: Forum Changes
Post on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:37 pm by mykelbe

Another awesome streamlining change Leandra!! lion
Post on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:21 pm by Shelli

The search engine is a great addition for the site.
Post on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:38 am by Guest

i was actually thinking ok of ask u fo search cuz ok lots of forums site have dem ok wow ok thx ok dis site is mezmerize me daily ok wow ok
Post on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:12 am by Claire

Really like this Leandra :) every time you add something new it is great haha
Post on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:33 am by 1dlover83_54_09

it's really helpful
Post on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:52 pm by angelinamc

Thank you so much Leandra I love the new change it's so much easier:) :)
Post on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:47 pm by angelinamc

I was wondering is it possible on hour profile page to have a look book / album where we can display some of our designs for ones to see. Showing ones things that we are selling are things that we want to auction etc. That would be nice. So when we visit ones btq we can take a look at their designs and to see if they have anything to sell then we can click on their link to there gallery. Hope that makes any sense .
Post on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:12 pm by Shelli

Yes, it makes since. :) I like the idea of the galleries being linked to our profiles. For the lookbook / album, members have been creating something like this in the forums. Like the "My designs" series, that they would update with their latest designs. I listed mine as a lookbook to sum up everything such as; my business, outfits and etc. Maybe Leandra could make the "My designs" series a separate category like she did with custom central. And that link could be connected to our profiles.
Post on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:16 pm by angelinamc

Yeah I love that idea Shelli:)
Post on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:29 pm by Shelli

It was your idea. I just gave suggestions on how it can be implemented.
Post on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:31 pm by angelinamc

lol I'm just a nut head today sorry to much caffeine:) But I love your suggestions:)
Post on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:48 pm by Shelli

No problem. :)
Post on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:29 pm by Leandra

I've thought about something similar before but its the matter of the coding. I'll see what I can do down the road though with profile improvements soon as i finish a few major projects :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion