Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Rank based Content: No more passwords!

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

While working on the boutique creator I started working with new coding that would help display content based on the members current rank. With this now working I have implemented it in other parts of the site. This has mainly been used for the materials, now based on the rank you have everything available to you including previous rank content will be displayed right away. That means no more passwords and no more changing pages, you can simply scroll down to see all your options! I've also used this to update some areas that are only available to higher ranks like submitting a business entry and becoming a custom designer are only for those with pro or higher. The businesses and customs can still be accessed if you want to request a custom or buy from businesses, those of you with lower ranks just can't access the link to apply for them. Hope you all enjoy this little improvement, I plan to use it for more rank based things in the future like challenges and such!

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Rank based Content: No more passwords! Comments

Re: Rank based Content: No more passwords!
Post on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:28 pm by Guest

awesome ok thx 4 put on ds ok thx ok this site keep getting better n better ok
Post on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:41 pm by Leandra

I'm also improving some other parts like making the present, jackpot, and tips automated! They now all update automatically for you all every Saturday. The jackpot is also always up to date :)
Post on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:49 pm by Guest

thx ok how do u win the jackpot ok pls say ok thx ok
Post on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:11 am by Leandra

It's random but I usually choose from the recently active.
Post on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:27 pm by Shelli

Yes, that is an improvement. Thanks :)

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion