Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Leandra's B-day Blog Post

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 199

Happy Halloween to everyone, hope you can all celebrate with me. Since it's also my 19th Birthday I'm making my special Bday Blog Post too. As part of the Halloween celebration I will announce the winners of our One Week Challenge and Costume Contest. I'll start with the One Week Halloween Makeup Challenge: Since there were two entries for this and I really liked them both I've decided to give them both the awards for the challenge :) Congrats to Wishonastar and Fries! Now onto the Costume Contest: This was so hard to pick because all the great and different ideas. I've decided on three winners since I can make the exception: Soap, Milbeyful, and AfsaraTusspot23 Conragts you all had such unique entries! Now onto the treats and birthday celebration items. Below is a halloween/bday themed boutique image with hidden presents inside. This boutique was created for me as a gift by some of my loyal members last year and I decided to show it to you all this year! (Changed the 18 to 19 haha) Just click around in the picture below to find 5 different fashions I've made over time!

Last edited by Leandra on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Leandra's B-day Blog Post Comments

Re: Leandra's B-day Blog Post
Post on Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:06 am by WishOnAStar

Happy Birthday :)
Post on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:12 am by Guest

happy birthday ok
Post on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:11 pm by Shelli

Post on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:52 pm by mykelbe

Awesome gifts and have a wonderful nin lion teenth b/day!!
Post on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:12 pm by 1dlover83_54_09

happy b-day and happy halloween
Post on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:33 pm by Leandra

Thanks everyone and to those who haven't found some of the presents yet, I'll start revealing them over time! One can be found on the witch's costume somewhere!
Post on Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:13 pm by Guest

yw ok i no where all the prizes r ok awesome ok thx ok wow ok
Post on Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:26 am by milbeyful

Happy Birthday !!!
Post on Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:42 pm by Pink

Happy birthday!
Post on Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:21 pm by Jazzy

Happy Birthday Leandra!!! Sorry I haven't been on in awhile or I would've been here to say happy birthday on the 31st. so happy belated :)

and thank u so much for the prizes!
Post on Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:20 pm by Leandra

Its fine I've been busy the past day or so here, thanks everyone! (Sorry I gotta update the site stuff)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion