Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Flash: December

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 197

Sorry for the delayed post and updates, but I've had a lot going on lately. I was gone all of Thanksgiving weekend and had lots to catchup on when I got back. I also just got a new computer and am still getting used to how it works, transferring all my files, and installing programs I need. Now, I have all the monthly stuff updated and completed so I should be able to move on to make progress on other parts of the site like the Shop central and such. First of all, I've just added the new December Society Reader which I had to pull together in two nights... Next I'll go onto the list of plans for this month:
-New Shop Central
-Work on Nouveau Society Store
-Update the Site, Simplify the Look, Work on fixes needed, and Improve speed/efficiency
-Work on a new Guest Page
-Add Holiday Packs (Salon pack may be delayed until its release)
-The Salon (may be delayed because of technical fixes)
Hopefully I can work hard to get as much done as possible before the week of Christmas, which I'll be taking a break for. Hope everyones havinga good holiday season!

Last edited by Leandra on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Flash: December Comments

Re: Flash: December
Post on Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:43 pm by Shelli

I saw the preview of the new Shop Central in SR and I think it looks great. The dress that will be in the Nouveau SS is amazing. I can't wait to see the rest on the store. 

-The Salon - May the pixels size be to large for some programs?

I hope you are having a good holiday season, too.
Post on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:12 am by Guest

Can't wait 4 all new site stuff ok wow ok so fun ok
Post on Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:38 pm by Leandra

Finally added the Holiday Btq Pack, you can all access it on the boutique creator by clicking the Packs button and downloading it. Since I need to work on the Boutique Creator anyways, I didn't add them to the content itself like i plan to in the future with packs. That'd make more work for me if i add it now so I'll wait till I'm done with the boutique creator then add all the packs right there. For now you can download the Holiday Btq pack though meaning you'll always have it and can use it for other stuff like outfits too! Thanks to all the members who helped with the content for this pack as well!
Post on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:26 pm by Optimisticspinach

Pigs are fab, but ham is a different story! Lolz cuz... OH MY GLOB NEVERMIND GUISE
Post on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:39 am by Leandra

The winter wonderland contest officially begins! See the Contests page for dates and Society Reader for a full list of prizes and details!
Post on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:47 am by Guest

Fun can't wait
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion