Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Looking for the next Moderator

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

As the site grows and we reach 300 members, I'm looking for more moderators to help me take on the work!

If you are active on the site your odds are better for being chosen. Here's what I'm Looking for:
-Be active every day or so
-Know your way around the pages
-Have at least Novice Rank

What you'll do as a Moderator, if your willing to be one:
-Transfer Fashion Sales
-Manage the Forums
-Give Awards
-Check Member Profiles

Now it may sound like a lot but I don't plan on you each doing all that stuff because it is a lot. I plan on having each moderator do some few different things. There is also a log you would fill out, easy to do but something i require so I know what you have all done. I am looking for 1-2 Moderators to take on right now and they will be given 100 points per week that they submit their Task Log. So if you would like to be a Moderator, let me know just leave a reply and I'll consider you. Those of you whom I am picking will be notified in a Private Message

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Looking for the next Moderator Comments

Re: Looking for the next Moderator
Post on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:33 am by Jazzy

I'd like to be one :)
Post on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:38 am by estergarcia9484941

I would like to become a moderator, because I love this site and looks like girlsense. I connect every day, I think 1000 members will be in summer, I hope. There are some users who are not very active so I try to have more active members.
Thanks for creating this site!! :cheers:
Post on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:43 pm by Leandra

I'm going to try to choose a moderator within the next week. You both are under review for the position and if anyone else wants to enter please leave a comment of message me! Plenty of time and I may choose mods at anytime because I'm looking for 2 or so more :)
Post on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:43 pm by Jazzy

:)
Post on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:37 pm by Raven

I know I'm new and just joined the site about 5 days ago, but I'd be more than honored to take on the role of Moderator. For the past week, I've been pretty active on this site, and I'm positive that I know my way around, if not all, most of the pages on DS.

I will completely understand if I am not selected as a Moderator, but I thank you for this opportunity and the consideration. :-)
:)
Post on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:19 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

I would like to be a moderator.

I'm active and can help out as much as you feel I'm needed. Also I know my way around this site and consider myself helpful.

I wouldn't abuse mod powers and most likely keep myself to myself helping from the background. Unless you required me to do other things.
Post on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:51 pm by Desert

There are four girls standing before Leandra but only a select few can be Designers Society's next top moderator.
sorry i've always wanted to say that. continue on. if you don't get that reference watch some more tv
Post on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:24 am by Chloe

I get it! I get it!

Do you wanna be on top?
Post on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:40 am by Leandra

Lol I get the reference too, and Ill be choosing the next one within a week or so. Plus to those of you who aren't chosen right away, Ill be having more job options to help with stuff on the site soon so keep checking!
hey
Post on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:21 pm by pujarishriya

:) :) i really cant be an active moderator like everyday but i really wanna help and want to see this site grow and become popular!! so i can donate some real looking gifts as png files like i did last week!! if u allow! i can donate atleast one gift every week!!furnitures or frames, boutique backgrounds ..body forms and any real type psd edited png images! just let me know!! :D happy to help!!
let me know if i can donate gifts like that!
Post on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:24 pm by pujarishriya

i am also a graphic designer so/...i have many graphic files like that which can be used as gifts!!
Post on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:58 pm by Chloe

pujarishriya wrote:
i am also a graphic designer so/...i have many graphic files like that which can be used as gifts!!

Hi Pujarishriya. I remember you from GS.
oh! really?
Post on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:56 pm by pujarishriya

:) heart heart heart heart heart heart heart nice to hear that!!
Post on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:02 am by Eunoia

Aaaaagh. I don't know whether I'd ask to be a moderator or not. I am active pretty much every day and I can't see that changing any time soon. I'm fucking torn. I'm probably not moderator material anyway. :$

Ugh I don't know.

*huff*
Post on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:10 am by Chloe

Eunoia as Moderator?
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
🐷
Post on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:35 am by Leandra

I've been distracted with site changes like the jackpot and logo. Just want you all to know ill be choosing one today, the rest considered in the next few weeks.
Ok
Post on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:16 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

I think it should be up to the Admin to pick.

It's not a popularity contest.
It is her site after all.
Post on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:19 pm by Chloe

Firstly, I was stating my own personal opinion - not leandras. I didn't even say "Choose Eunoia."
Secondly, it is her site, yes - I never claimed it was mine.

Don't take this offensively, i'm just replying to your comment to clear things up. 👽
Post on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:54 pm by Leandra

Yes, I've made the decision based on a member who I see on everyday and has been on the site contributing for months. Congrats to Eunoia who will be our next Mod! To all the other considerations, there will be more positions soon and some future roles for you all. So keep active and designing on the site.
Post on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:00 pm by Chloe

Congratulations Eunoia! Welcome to the dark side...
or should I say...
The rat side! 🐱

*if you're not eunoiaa or bella, you'lll be confused.*
Post on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:14 pm by Eunoia

Thank you. :twisted:
Post on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:24 pm by Raven

Congratulations, Eunoia. You definitely deserve it. 🐱
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion