Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Now Available: Shop Central

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 190

I may have procrastinated, but I finally finished the Shop Central! Most the time went into designing it all, but now it's all setup for use! Now when you click the Shop link on the menu you'll be taken right to it, and from there you can choose where to go next. There are three interactive parts so far to navigate to the other shopping areas. You can hover and click either the business sign, society store sign, or gallery window to see their effects and go to their pages. Keep in mind there may be more added to the Shop Central overtime like an Auction house. Hope you all like it, now onto recreating the Social Central!

Last edited by Leandra on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Now Available: Shop Central Comments

Re: Now Available: Shop Central
Post on Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:17 am by Guest

Wow that looks incredible it looks very real thanks for the fabulous shop central Leandra
Post on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:59 pm by Leandra

I've also added the lighting effect to the other windows which can be clicked to go to their pages as well.
Post on Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:02 pm by mykelbe

Love this look and the interaction is wonderful! lion
Post on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:51 pm by Shelli

The new Shop Central is awesome. I like the lighting effect. I look forward to the future features to be added and the Social Central, as well.
Post on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:13 pm by Optimisticspinach

much fab so wow
Post on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:53 pm by 1dlover83_54_09

totally fabulous
Post on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:44 pm by angelinamc

I love it:) thank you Leandra.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion