Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Society Stores Unveiled

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

The Society Stores have officially been launched! You'll see the news banner on the home and the new society store sign at the top of every page. Just click the sign to go right to the Society Stores and start shopping through each store! The first unleashed store is Spring 2013 there will be more stores released soon so keep checking for more!

Last edited by Admin on Sat May 04, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Society Stores Unveiled Comments

Re: Society Stores Unveiled
Post on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:55 pm by estergarcia9484941

my question is: how can i make my boutique on society stores? :suspect:
Post on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:22 pm by Desert

estergarcia9484941 wrote:
my question is: how can i make my boutique on society stores? :suspect:

The Society Stores are, as i believe, kind of like the Featured Boutiques on girlsense like Mudd, Tokyo Street Style etc. So members usually won't be able to make a boutiques on the Society Store.
You should read this post about uploading Boutiques.
Post on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:23 pm by Desert

Oh and by the way the store looks amazing! Fantastic job!
Post on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:31 pm by Leandra

Yes, DesertGhost is right they are a type of special boutique really that you can buy fashions and furniture from that you can use. There will be more added and you can use the fashions or furniture you buy to design your boutiques or use in an outfit :)
Post on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:25 pm by estergarcia9484941

so the members can´t make boutiques in society stores?
Post on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:47 pm by Leandra

No, your boutiques you can add to your profile for everyone to see and submit for boutique of the week that could get featured on home. Society Stores are a public store for everyone to buy from and the items don't run out of stock :)
Post on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:31 am by jumjum

the Society Store looks great! u should display the window on the front page, instead of just a sign, i think its more attractive that way
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion