Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Attention: Posters

AuthorMessage

Attention: Posters

Do Not, I repeat, Do Not post outfits you put together either with your own designs or with a medley of other peoples designs because this is not the outfit sharing page this is the designs and custom sharing page if you fail to agree to these terms your outfit post on here will be terminated does everyone understand? Thanks

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Attention: Posters Comments

Re: Attention: Posters
Post on Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:25 pm by mykelbe

I'm confused Fries??? Please help. The Fashion blurb says "fashion designed by our members"
The outfit section says, "fashions used that are created by other members". I didn't want to put my outfits with only my stuff in the outfits section because of that. I didn't know where to put them so I stuck them in fashions. Suggetions? lion
Post on Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:08 pm by Guest

you can still display outfits made completely by you on the outfit sharing page the design and custom page is for individual stuff not complete outfits on a model
Post on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:57 pm by Leandra

Yes Fries is right, you can display outfits by yourself completely in the outfit section too. Basically the Fashions section is generally for one pieces at a time and Outfits section for whole outfits. Hopefully that clears things up, sorry for the confusion Mykelbe and I moved the topic :)
Post on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:38 am by Pink

@Leandra Could you please move my custom shop to the Fashions section? It's in the Elite Blog now.
Post on Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:09 pm by Leandra

@Pink no problem :)
Post on Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:30 pm by Pink

@Leandra Thank you :)
Post on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:07 pm by Shelli

@Fries @Leandra Thanks for clearing this up.
Post on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:29 am by Guest

@Shelli youre welcome
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion