Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

New Rank System, Earning Diamonds & More

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

I've finally worked out an automated Rank system and updated all the ways to earn! You'll notice your rank probably changed, that's because its now based on the new Diamond system! This may seem upsetting at first, but its also automatic. So when you earn more diamonds you'll get the new rank right away along with all its perks! For starters, here's the list of how many diamonds are needed to earn each rank:
Junior: Earn 1 Diamond
Novice: Earn 15 Diamonds
Pro: Earn 30 Diamonds
Elite: Earn 50 Diamonds

It's simple to understand, just earn diamonds and you unlock new ranks and features. There will also be new features that unlock with each rank, making it even more fun to earn. I'll be adding challenges very soon, which will unlock new ones for each Rank. You can see all the details here, I've updated the earn page which can be found at the bottom of the site also. http://www.designerssociety.net/h1-start-earning
The Start earning page goes over everything you need to know about diamonds, points, and the new ranks. Also be patient since I haven't implemented all the perks yet, I'll get to that in the next day or so. Hope you all like this new setup and it makes things easy and fun to earn!
P.S. Some future features may be unlocked just based on a certain number of diamonds you have, such as special fashions in a Society store... Making the fun last for those who reach the highest rank.

Last edited by Leandra on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

New Rank System, Earning Diamonds & More Comments

Re: New Rank System, Earning Diamonds & More
Post on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:28 am by Guest

i like this system but now im back down to a rank that i surely designed my ass off to get to the rank i was on before. whatever i better get to posting and you all better start liking my posts jk but yeah you all get it
Post on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:55 pm by Leandra

Update: I'm working on automating some features in the Gallery. Right now you must have at least 100 points to make a purchase. This way it'll stop new members without points, from trying to make purchases. I want to ideally set it so that you can only purchase a fashion if you have the exact amount or more points than the items price. Going to work on that, hopefully it works! Note: If that does work I'll be able to make transactions automatically sent to the buyer right away, so no more waiting on your fashion!
Post on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:09 am by Guest

@Leandra that is excellent that we dont have to wait for our fashions and they can come right away now are you also going to do that for the biz and ss too or what
Post on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:24 pm by Leandra

Yes, I would do that for all of them... As soon as I get this coding to work :)
Post on Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:52 pm by Pink

When you changed the ranks, they still stayed the same on members' profiles. Would you like me and other team members to change this so that it's according to their amount of diamonds? That part of the rank system is still done manually.
Post on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:26 pm by Leandra

No, that will actually be removed which I forgot to do, thanks for reminding me!
Post on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:28 pm by Pink

Okay, no problem :)
Post on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:19 am by Shelli

Great, thanks.
Post on Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:34 am by Guest

@Leandra i really love the addition to the profiles i really like the stats page a lot also are you going to remove the scores page on the profiles or what
Post on Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:32 pm by Leandra

Yeah I have a few profile adjustments to make :)
Post on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:32 pm by Guest

Cool cant wait
Post on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:10 pm by Pink

I think it would be cool to be able to give diamonds on people's boutiques if there's a way to reset it each time the boutique is changed
Post on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:57 pm by Leandra

Yeah that'd be neat but eh automatic part is based off of posts only, that part is coding from the forumotion side so right now I can't edit diamonds(thats why I cant transfer them like points, they run with a different setup) Down the road I'll see what I can do but for now members just make a new post for your new btqs :)

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion