Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Team Changes

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

Along with the new site changes, comes a new team setup! To make things easy to understand, the teams have been consolidated into one. Here are the current team groups you can become part of (color coded to show the color of their username):
Team Member: Be part of the team, helping with different work on the site such as fashions, furniture, maintenance, and more.
Angel: The most loyal members who are part of the team will be continue to be part of this special group, receiving new future perks as well.
Socialite: Help promote the site through social networks and get rewards for your help.
Elite: Those who earn the Elite rank become part of this exclusive group which unlocks features like the Elite Blog and post signatures.

I'll also be re-evaluating these teams to see who is still active and who may be promoted to Angel! I'm also looking for some new members for socialite and the team, so just comment below if you'd like to apply for one and let me know what you can do to help the site!

http://www.designerssociety.net Online

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Team Changes Comments

Re: Team Changes
Post on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:53 pm by Leandra (Online)

Note to Elite: Those who earned elite in the past and are in this group will continue to have those perks such as elite blog posts, signatures, and colored names. This will not change your current rank though if its below elite you will only have the other rank related perks unlocked when you earn enough diamonds.
Post on Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:19 pm by Guest

I would love to be apart of a team thank you
Post on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:41 pm by Guest

@Leandra if you are still looking for new team members on something, i am looking for a chance at one please thanks
Post on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:05 pm by Leandra (Online)

@fries Yup I've been busy with work but once I finish the next few features I plan to evaluate all the teams :)
Post on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:59 am by Guest

Thanks
Post on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:42 pm by angelinamc

Oh ok I'm still part of the team? I just noticed that my name is a red color.:)
Post on Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:22 pm by Moon

I would love to be on a team again :) I miss it and now that I have a new computer I'm designing again
Post on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:33 pm by Leandra (Online)

Update: I'll be sending some messages out to those of you who are being evaluated on the teams. I'll also be sending out messages to a few members who would be great candidates for our team. You can all look for an announcement with the list of new teams this week! Anyone else who'd like to be part of the team please message me or leave a comment soon!
Post on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:08 pm by Shelli

Good luck to all the candidates.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion