Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Automatic Transactions: Important!

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

I've finally accomplished what I thought was impossible! Now most everything about gallery transactions are automatic! Members can only purchase a fashion if they have enough points for it, or else the buy button isn't available. Since that guarantees that they have the points for it, the fashions can be sent to them right away! So now as soon as you buy a design, you can check your messages and you'll find it there automatically. Yet another added feature, the message will also be sent to the seller from the buyer! So as soon as your fashion sells you'll get a PM from the person who bought it, so now if you want to thank them you can simply send a reply! Keep in mind that the points part of this isn't automatic for now, so it may take a day or so for them to be either added or deducted from your account. Hopefully as I learn more coding, I can offer this option, making transactions completely automated!

Last edited by Leandra on Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Automatic Transactions: Important! Comments

Re: Automatic Transactions: Important!
Post on Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:15 pm by Guest

This is awesome thanks so much it reminds me of Girlsense so much with getting mail from who purchased an item
Post on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:26 pm by starcourtney12

heart yay
Post on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:12 am by Pink

The new changes are amazing! I just have one question: Does the item get deleted from the gallery immediately?
Post on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:42 am by Tammy

ahh this is great! yay
Post on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:30 pm by Leandra

Not yet, I'm gonna see about working on that too but for now I just delete them :)
Post on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:37 pm by Pink

@Leandra Okay. Thank you for the awesome changes. :)
Post on Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:43 pm by mykelbe

Excellent! Thanks for the hard work Leandra! lion
Post on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:10 pm by Shelli

Awesome. Thanks. :)
Post on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:18 pm by Guest

Great job!

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion