Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Introduction (I'm sure this goes here but wahey)

AuthorMessage
SilverLiningUK

Diamonds Diamonds : 2

First of I'd like to apologise in case this isn't the proper place to post an introduction.
Anyway, let's start with the intro:
My name is Kat but call me silver (makes more sense because of my DS name and all), I live in the UK and have done so all my life, I love reading art although to be fair I'm quite bad at it. My favourite subjects in school are Maths, History and English Literature. After college (for the Americans among us it is just the last two school years) I want to attend Oxford University which probably won't happen anyway, but I can dream right?!
I'm looking forward to using this site and plan on sticking around, kinda like really sticky gum stuck to your shoes. That was a really bad comparison but who cares?

So yeah, hi I'm Silver. :)

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Introduction (I'm sure this goes here but wahey) Comments

Re: Introduction (I'm sure this goes here but wahey)
Post on Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:43 pm by Guest

Welcome to the site DS here i hope you enjoyy and if you need any help please dont hesitate to ask also your intro is fine right where it is anyway have fun and again welcome
Post on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:48 pm by angelinamc

Hello, SilverLiningUK, I agree with Fries, if you need any help just ask:) and I welcome you also to Designers Society:)
Post on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:53 pm by Pink

Welcome to Designers Society SilverLiningUK. If you need any help, I'd be glad to answer any questions :)

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion