Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

News Notifications

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

Many of you don't always know about new updates and changes right away. With the changes to the site, I've made it easy to keep up on news. Now next to the Notifications and Challenges links, "News" is now added to the sidebar. When there are unread messages you'll see an exclamation point next to this link, letting you know about new posts. You can click here and it will open a small window with my most recent posts. The most recently posted or commented on blog psot will appear at the top, and goes in order of most recent. Hopefully this update helps keep everyone in the know about site changes and features!

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

News Notifications Comments

Re: News Notifications
Post on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:18 pm by Guest

thats nice but i would like to see new posts from forums and who commented on them

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion