Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Farewell DS

AuthorMessage

when people say farewell in movies most of  them do visit from time to time and thats what im going to do but since this site has turned into some sweaty gym locker room where my head is spinning and puke is exploding from every which way i believe its my time to say goodbye it was nice knowing all of you and getting to design on here but this site has gotten way different over the past years with changes that are so fricken hard to get used to every single time omg like just stop and breath for a moment here im serious just no just stop stop ya stop i have never been on a site that has changed so much since the start of its birth and this has only been on the internet for like about 5yrs now and i see no improvement and no activity in the gallery or whatnot change doesnt make the site have new features it just makes it be different to use anyway im going to be busy with my kid soon so i wont have time for this shenanigans anyway as you can see i am going to be designing elsewhere on a better site with less drama and less spoiled brats so dont miss me i wont miss any of you and like i said i will come back to say hello once and a while but its just to see how much more sweatier this place can get like if you really need to you might have to install a fan in this site but o well none of you * seem to care anyway your all messed up and think only of yourself no wonder im going to start making negative reviews of this place since i found a new and better site much more like GS with nicer people i will be on there and be having loads of fun while i can even though i wil be subject to time due to my daughter but ya you get it or you dont because you are so stupid bye
i was a dedicated DS user for like since i started with this account but also my first account that was deleted i loved to come on here but so many people are stuck up with attitudes and dont seem to get that when members have an idea there should be people to open up and take in all the info and say positive things to the people who suggested them not just blow them off and yell about them also i asked to be on a team a while ago and was patiently waiting for a spot but someone else can have it because i dont want to be burdened with everyone else not doing their part on the site i would actually do what is asked of me not just sit on my butt i would also want to advertise the site for real and actually invite new members in and actually answer their questions not just be like duh uhhhhh uhhhh uhhhh uh what is that anyway can you explain also so ya if you want a spot on the DS team somewhere just remember this tip for getting on easily: suck up to the owner and be her sidekick and make sure you just get in there good enough for her to allow you on also be active even though she will let you get away with it and still have the team membership although you havent even returned to this site for a stinken year omg why did i waste my fingers typing that
i know im complaining a lot but i dont care none of you seem to care either and i figure since i am leaving why not give my almost last opinion on this site right omg thank god there are other sites out there will control-less minds and that they are open to discussing and sharing opportunities that not only the site will be benefit from but also the members news flash right there ok so understand something im not done writing my farewell rant so expect it to be super long...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Farewell DS Comments

Re: Farewell DS
Post on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:16 pm by angelinamc (Online)

Wow she sounds like a cutie:) again congrats to the both you:) and wow that was late At 11:pm but I'm happy that she was born and she is healthy and very loved:)
Post on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:29 pm by Guest

@Angelinamc thx she is the most best in the world
Post on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:30 am by sojournstar

I have liked this site too, but I honestly have to say I have not come here much the last many months, because the changes were, and are way too much and confusing. I get frustrated very fast, and lose patience, and leave. I feel like I go round in circles and never get anywhere, and totally agree with who ever said less is more. I like the old site so much better.

Sorry Leandra, I know you have worked hard, but sometimes a body just has to leave what is working alone.
Post on Sat May 02, 2015 7:27 pm by Chloe

THE FACT THAT PINK IS ON THE ANGEL TEAM IS FUNNIER THO
Post on Sat May 02, 2015 7:27 pm by Chloe

PS WHY AM I STILL ON THE ANGEL TEAM 1O1
Post on Sat May 02, 2015 9:10 pm by angelinamc (Online)

Hello Chole hope all is been well:) I remember seeing somewhere that Leandra wrote that once a person is put in the ANGEL Team that they will always be on that team. That won't be taken away from that person. I could be wrong but I think that's what I read somewhere.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion