Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Masonry Fixes

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

It took me quite awhile, but I've finally fixed all the site masonry issues. Members using Mozilla Firefox and IE should be able to see everything as it is meant to. Tiles are now all consolidated into the masonry design and its compatible across all browsers! EVERYONE will notice that now the format is a little different so that all the most recent posts show across the top instead of having to scroll down and then up to see posts in order. Now all the newest posts show seamlessly across the top! I may also make a few small tweaks over time as well.

Last edited by Leandra on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Masonry Fixes Comments

Re: Masonry Fixes
Post on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:23 am by angelinamc

It looks Great:) 
Post on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:39 am by Leandra

Also there were a few issues with the home masonry I just fixed too.
Post on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:06 pm by Tammy

Is the home tiles supposed to by like the fuzzy black and white? lol I'm not sure if it's just me
Post on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:53 pm by Leandra

Yeah they're supposed to be that way, its an effect I used on them so they aren't like super specific designs more like a drawing to inspire members xP
Post on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:35 am by princhelle32

this game is awesome
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion