Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

I MUST Leave (Final Farewell)

AuthorMessage

This is not a pity party here so please dont make me feel bad and want to stay on this site i know my other post said i was leaving going to visit and then stay again but i just cant do any of that anymore but visit when i said it was my time to go i meant it and its got to stay that way now if you want i can update you all on the birth of my daughter that is coming really soon but other than that i will only visit a little bit here and there as you all know im going to be a dad so i have to focus on that and my wife she needs me and so will my little girl please understand and dont make me want to stay i love this site with all my heart but ya thanks bye

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

I MUST Leave (Final Farewell) Comments

Re: I MUST Leave (Final Farewell)
Post on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:39 pm by Moon

Awh thank you, having you was amazing. We will miss you and can't wait to see you again. Enjoy time with your baby! You'll make an amazing dad. Love ya hun
Post on Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:54 am by ArtisticBiscuit

AWW good luck with your child!
Post on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:37 pm by Claire

Fries :( You is my bestie on here
Post on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:58 pm by Guest

hello everyone i was wondering if any of you wanted an update or not so leave a response if you want me to tell you here on this post thx
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion