Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

The Salon: Now Available!

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 196

After months, I've finally finished the Salon and its now available to all! With this new feature you can create your own avatar using the model and many facial features and options to choose from. You can also get the salon quality model, more than double quality of the HD model, and create your own designs to use. Those of you who get the Salon model can create designs to upload in the salon and use as well! You'll also be able to sell salon quality fashion designs in the Gallery too. Society Stores featuring salon model quality fashions will be sold in the near future. You can get started using the salon from the Edit Avatar page or new link on the Design page! Please leave any feedback in the comments, note that I'll be working on and updating the Salon version from 1.0 as soon as I have new features added. You can look for more choices along with packs to be added frequently. Enjoy!

Newest Features to Look for in 1.1:
-Loading icon
-Skin tone adjustments
-Added color choices
-More noses, shirts, and mouths

Last edited by Leandra on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

The Salon: Now Available! Comments

Re: The Salon: Now Available!
Post on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:31 pm by angelinamc

I'm sorry to be the first one to say, it doesn't work for me, i'm using chrome. :(
Post on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:01 pm by Leandra

Really?! I tested on windows 7, 10, and mac and they all worked on all browsers. What operating system are you using and do you have java and such up to date?
Post on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:00 pm by Elline

Love this new feature!
Post on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:32 pm by Jazzy

I absolutely love it!!!

It works perfectly for me except it's kinda glitchy after you click something. Otherwise no problems!
Post on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:02 pm by Tammy

It works for me. It looks really cool! Can't wait for the skin tones ahh
Post on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:38 pm by Leandra

Yeah same here Jazzy, that's why I plan to add the loading part and hopefully overtime make things run a lil faster. Just keep in mind the more things you add the slower it'll kinda get, but everything will load trust me I've added like 20 things to it before xD
Post on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:47 pm by Shelli

Works for me. It's a great feature.
Post on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:10 pm by angelinamc

Well Leandra it's my computer I kind of new already that I wasn't gong to be able to use this feature as well, i still can't use the btq creator. I have windows and my java is up to date. But I'm glad that others are able to use it. :) I even have a new computer and I still can't use those features. Which is ok, I still can make my btqs and change my avatar the old fashion way lol through the design studio:)
Post on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:12 pm by mykelbe

I can't use it yet either. I'm going to recheck everything.
Post on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 pm by Leandra

Hmm well make sure that you maybe wait and give it a minute or so to load all the images before you click anything, that way to be sure that the loading isn't the issue. Maybe do you have some security system that disables some things? Maybe try turning your security off for a minute to test it? My only other suggestion is try to right click use> inspect element> console tab then just copy all the errors and send to me so I can take a look.
Post on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm by mykelbe

Good questions. Yes I do have a security system. I'll try the other suggestions. It does work for me on Chrome.
Post on Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:40 pm by Guest

i like this but there isnt dark enough skin color and you could really make it so all the facial features are available to use on all skin tones without those simple issues this is fine
Post on Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:51 pm by Leandra

@fries Yes, I'm going to do this in the new version as listed above skin tone adjustments. I know that part needs to be done but it takes a long time and i didnt want to delay the release for it. You can look for it soon as I get a chance here though :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion