Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

My first dress... and it's orange! YAY!

AuthorMessage
Temani234

Diamonds Diamonds : 28

I guess, you can just post your creations here, right? :D
I'm pretty new so: Hi!
This is the first design I actually finished. I am still trying to figure out the designer and it kinda frustrates me because I feel like some tools just don't work?!
Aaanyways! I was inspired by something I saw on tumblr. I feel like the shading is not the best but I wanted to finish sth! So here it is!
Looking forward to talking to you, designing with you etc.!

Btw, Temani234 used to be my girlsense name and I used it because nostalgia hit me^^. Just call me Temani :)
Okay, bye for now!

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

My first dress... and it's orange! YAY! Comments

Re: My first dress... and it's orange! YAY!
Post on Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:56 pm by angelinamc

DiamondLike Wow! This is amazing! this is so lovely, and I love orange. Welcome to DesignersSociety, and again I love this, the details and the cut of the dress is wonderful. And yes you put this in the right place:)
Post on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:33 am by Leandra

Welcome to Designers Society, you posted it exactly right and I love your first design! Amazing first work, diamond liked x)
Post on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:39 am by mandyxmoodle

Absolutely love this dress, awesome work! And I think the shading is really good! Just wondering if you're going to put this for sale? Here's a tip I use about the designing aspect, go onto sumo paint off this site, as it is more clear and less cluttered, so type sumo paint into google and design your fashions on the actual site. Hope this helps, and keep up the great work! :)
Post on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:33 am by Temani234

Thank you! Y'all are being so lovely!
Yeah, I am thinking about putting it in the gallery (that's how you sell it, right?^^). I just have to settle on a price^^
And I have also read somewhere on here that we can use sumo paint, too. I will try it, looks way better and the tools might actually work properly :D.
Again, thank you :)
Post on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:50 pm by Leandra

Yeah you can use any photo editing software you like as long as designs are made by you and fit the models. Im planning to add tabs so members can choose which design studio to use either queeky or sumo :)
Post on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:02 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

You can also try sumopaint.com
I would shade the straps more. Love the skirt part. Really cute.
Post on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:04 pm by Leandra

Just to let you all know, I added the tabs to the Design Studio at the top so you can choose between Queeky and SumoPaint. I've also added a How To's tab so you can watch vids and get instructions. You can switch between any of the tabs at anytime without losing your progress. So if you're in the middle of designing then want to watch a video you can switch between tabs then continue your design :)
Post on Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:22 am by Shelli

It's great seeing new members. Welcome to Designers Society, Temani234. Your first design looks good. I would like to see more from you.
Post on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:26 pm by Fresno559

D/L

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion