Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Interactive New Member Tutorial

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 199

New here? New to the site changes? If you're stuck, hopefully this will help... I've added a new member intro tutorial which is interactive and will step you through everything you need to know. New members will automatically be prompted with this tutorial as soon as they sign up and login. Current members can also review this tutorial in the Help Center. To get to the Help Center just click the "Need Help?" link at the bottom of every page. From there you can see everything you'll learn with the tutorial and get started. Those who complete the tutorial will also get a special new member gift pack that contains a free society store fashion, boutique pack, and special sale offer. Note: All these perks are available to current members that complete it as well, except for the 500 points from the welcome message.
Enjoy and let me know what you all think!

Last edited by Leandra on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Interactive New Member Tutorial Comments

Re: Interactive New Member Tutorial
Post on Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:17 am by Jazzy

I haven't had a chance to complete it yet, but it's fantastic! Thanks so much for doing this!
Post on Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:31 pm by angelinamc

DiamondLike:) Love it:) thank you:)
Post on Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:06 am by Shelli

Great walk-through and best solution. It's easy to follow along with and understand. I like that it directed members to different pages and features. So, making the walk-through interactive was a smart move. My only critique is having to wait for a content page to load to see the next dialog box to appear.
Post on Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:42 pm by Guest

i like the Need Help? page its cleaned up really nice and is easy to read so we can all find the answers and the tutorial for newbies and other is grand i love it thx for making it
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion