Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Galaxy Dress For Sale!! <3

AuthorMessage
mandyxmoodle

Diamonds Diamonds : 6

Galaxy dress for sale! I am a new member on this site and would love to earn some diamonds to get started! Also, if anyone wants any customs please feel free to message me and let me know because I can try to do customs for people.

Thank you for reading! <3

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Galaxy Dress For Sale!! <3 Comments

Re: Galaxy Dress For Sale!! <3
Post on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:22 am by angelinamc

This is such a cute dress. DiamondLike:) Just keep posting your fashions and outfits your btq and topics and you will get more Diamonds. love ur designs. I'll go and look for this dress in the shop area. Welcome to DesignersSociety.
Post on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:35 am by mandyxmoodle

Thank you so much! Yes I will start posting my fashions, as it seems to help them sell! I am not too sure how to upload my boutique though, its not really working and I'm not sure why?

Thanks again! :)
Post on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:19 am by Temani234

Wow, I had a similar idea, but didn't really know how to do it^^. Yours is so great! I like the way you made the galaxy. Like!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion