Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

New member input

AuthorMessage
mykelbe
Angel Team
Diamonds Diamonds : 193

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

New member input Comments

Re: New member input
Post on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:32 pm by mykelbe

You can reply here or pm me. Your input will be a great help!!!!
Post on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:26 pm by angelinamc

Nice idea Mykelbe DiaMondLike:)
Post on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:23 pm by angelinamc

Just wanted comment in here again so it can be seen again on the home page:) So new ones can see it:)
Post on Wed May 06, 2015 1:37 pm by angelinamc

I know I'm not a new member, but i'm still new to the new design (Queeky) studio if anyone has tips on how to use it I would appreciate it, I'm still trying to learn how to use it but still having difficulties. or if anyone has made a more how to videos on it I would and others would love that. Thank you.
Post on Thu May 07, 2015 5:15 pm by mykelbe

I am supposed to working on Queekly tips but I have to admit I'm awful at working with the program.  I've done some for sumo and I think that Leandra will be putting the text i've prepared with video. (sumo)  I will get back on the Queekly but I haven't been able to find instructions etc other than what is posted with the studio.  I need to learn it and I really am a slow learner on these things.
Post on Fri May 08, 2015 11:40 am by angelinamc

Thank you Mykelbe:)
Post on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:25 pm by xarielnoelx

Neither of the design studios will let me use them. The sumo studio only loads the bar that has the login options, and the rest of the screen is just grey. The Queekly studio says that there is no data for the key? It freezes the screen so that I can't do anything. Also the pages don't fit on my screen (multiple computers) until I zoom out, and when I zoom out everything is so tiny. This is the second time I've tried to get into this site. Once before all of the updates, most things worked it was just hard to use. Then now, but I can't use the studios to design anything. It's frustrating because I think this site is probably really fun for the people it is working for. I just wanted to let you know the problems I am encountering in case any one else has the same problems or maybe you know how I can get the studios to work.
Thanks xoxo
Post on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:02 am by ArtisticBiscuit

You could try downloading a free trial of a different programme like photoshop till sumo paint works again?
Post on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:21 pm by Guest

theres also Pixlr.com for free photshop type of stuff n its great for designing stufff
Post on Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:57 pm by Noma

There are two things I don't really understand. (You might not understand me, since I'm still learning English and it's sometimes hard to explain myself.)
1. The Newbie Tutorial. It tells me to click on "Design", so I can get some materials etc. But when I click on Design, the tutorial didn't pop out again, so I went ahead and got materials myself, but it still wouldn't pop out.
2. I got a welcome message, which had a code in it, that would give me some free points. The message said to click on a gift icon on the side bar, to enter the code and get points, but I can't find a gift icon? :<
Post on Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:02 pm by Guest

@Noma welcome to ds. Glad your here and i hope you stay n start designing ds is really fun place

the gift icon is removed but you can sttill enter the codes you find at the bottom when you scroll down to the end of any page click on code rewards to enter any thing you find for points n much more

Enjoy again glaad to have you here
Post on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:46 pm by Noma

Thank you Fries, I got the points now :)
Post on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:12 pm by Guest

@Noma your welcome
Post on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:09 pm by angelinamc

Hello new ones, I just wanted to make a comment in here so it can be seen on the homepage, since I have been seeing a lot of new ones joining. this is a great place for new ones to ask questions and get help also here is a link to show you how you can earn points and diamonds to help you level up in this game and be able to shop:)  here's the link http://www.designerssociety.net/h1-start-earning
Post on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:56 pm by BadStan

Hi! I just joined DS and was wondering where I could find out how to upload my designs to my gallery. Is the gallery the same as selling the item? Thanks!
Post on Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:17 am by angelinamc

Hello BadStan, I sent you a pm/note in how to do that. Hope it helps. And again welcome to DesignsersSocitey:) IF you need anymore help just let us know :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion