Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Black Jumpsuit Dress

AuthorMessage
rainonrain

Diamonds Diamonds : 6

Hi! I'm new so I'm don't really know how everything works yet. I see a bunch of people posted their designs here, so that's what I'm gonna do! Anyway, this is my first design and it's inspired by a dress Nina Dobrev wore. It's also one that I'm obsessed with so I thought I'd try to make it :)

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Black Jumpsuit Dress Comments

Re: Black Jumpsuit Dress
Post on Sun May 03, 2015 12:29 am by Shelli

Welcome to Designers Society, rainonrain. Nice first design. Can't wait to see more.
Post on Sun May 03, 2015 1:34 am by milbeyful

the dress looks very lovely and chic
Post on Sun May 03, 2015 8:17 am by Guest

looks fabulous welcome to DS
Post on Sun May 03, 2015 11:28 am by Tammy

ahh it's a really good first design! welcome to DS. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other team members :)
Post on Sun May 03, 2015 2:39 pm by mykelbe

Great dress and welcome!Diamond Liked
Post on Sun May 03, 2015 2:53 pm by angelinamc

That's lovely, Diamond Liked love the cut of it. And welcome to DesignersSociety. My first dress was not so easy, but when you have time there are amazing how to videos that can also help if you look to the left hand at the bottom under the word CHAT you will find little icons its' the second one -- the youtube icon click on that and it will take right to the how to videos. I would love to buy your first design if you want to sell let me know, again it's lovely:)
Post on Thu May 07, 2015 11:39 pm by Leandra

Diamond Liked Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it here your first design looks awesome!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion