Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

LIKEDIAMOND builds ENCOURAGEMENT:)

AuthorMessage
angelinamc
Angel Team
Diamonds Diamonds : 181

IS A WONDERFUL FEATURE to show ones that we like their designs..., But It also is away we can ENCOURAGE ones to continue designing
ESPECIALLY THE NEW ONES, it will really make them feel great when receiving a Diamond Liked   It's like getting a thumbs up and keep up the good work.  
WE ALL NEED THAT ENCOURAGEMENT.  THE DIAMONDLIKE FEATURE...Its so easy and doesn't TAKE MUCH TIME AT ALL TO CLICK ON IT...
It's at the top right hand corner, just click on it that simple:)---AND NOW LEANDRA has given  US AN ICON Diamond Liked  

ANYHOW HOPES ONES REMEMBER TO HIT THAT Diamond Liked  IT REALLY DOES MAKES ONES FEEL GOOD.  
Leaving nice comments and helpful points is a nice thing to do as well.   thank you:)

Last edited by angelinamc on Sun May 03, 2015 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

LIKEDIAMOND builds ENCOURAGEMENT:) Comments

Re: LIKEDIAMOND builds ENCOURAGEMENT:)
Post on Sun May 03, 2015 4:52 pm by Guest

It is certainlty nice feature
Post on Sun May 03, 2015 7:08 pm by mykelbe

Awesome Angie! Love the demo part!!
Post on Sun May 03, 2015 7:09 pm by angelinamc

thank you, hope this encourages one to use that feature:)
Post on Sun May 03, 2015 10:18 pm by Hoax

I liked the badges better. I'd say it's more likely to encourage me. I really liked the fact that the badges were on banners on everyone's profile. Just my opinion. The diamond feature is nice, though. Currently with 0 diamonds and it's at the same constant speed.
Post on Sun May 03, 2015 11:40 pm by Shelli

This is true, giving a diamond/like on someone's design will encourage them to design more. Members are working towards receiving diamonds to build their rank. After we get 50 diamonds for elite, what's next? Maybe some time in the future we'll have another purpose for them.  Or do we keep stacking them? Guess we'll see what the future brings. Hopefully while this is being figured out, we wouldn't have to change anything.
Post on Mon May 04, 2015 10:44 am by angelinamc

Hoax I liked that feature as well, to receive diamonds just keep uploading your designs, your fashions, outfits, btqs, create new topics etc. and you'll start getting diamonds. Yes like Shelli says diamonds also helps build our ranks forgot to bring that out, sorry about that. Anyhow we can still help each other out by using this feature. :)

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion