Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

The Catalogue: Now Available

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 190

After a few days of coding and designing, the next new addition to the site is here. The Catalogue will be replacing our society stores in a new and easy to use way. You can access the catalogue where you found the society stores before, by clicking the shop tab. Everything is right there with categories, making it easy for you to find just what you need. Shopping is a breeze, you can choose any item in the catalogue and simply click to add it to your cart. Once you're done you can check out and all the fashions will be sent to you automatically in your messages. All the current society stores have been added to the catalogue, along with a new store to get started. Raw Denim by Shelli is our first new arrival in the catalogue, offering tons of tops, pants, and more by our own Angel team member. Those of you with businesses, don't worry you won't be left out. Those that reach the needed votes will have their store featured as a new arrival in the catalogue, with all their items for sale in it. You'll notice that clearance and unlockable are coming soon as well. Clearance will offer sales on items that will be removed from the catalogue soon, in order to make room for more new items. Unlockables will be special fashion designs that can be unlocked as you earn diamonds, giving you all something to work towards! So start shopping now and let me know what you think of the catalogue!

Last edited by Leandra on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

The Catalogue: Now Available Comments

Re: The Catalogue: Now Available
Post on Tue May 19, 2015 11:53 am by ArtisticBiscuit

I thought it would be a thing where you can turn the pages like a magazine.
Post on Tue May 19, 2015 1:43 pm by Guest

i think that the new arrivals pg should be hover and then show the price n then you could get it rite away by clicking a item there and then it also has it in the mag the items to just eventually or both
Post on Tue May 19, 2015 1:46 pm by Guest

i think that there could be 1 dressing room with a model in it to try on clothes so we can pair items up n see what to buy or wat

overal i think its great in i cant wait till its filled with billions of designes and have trillions of pages lol
Post on Tue May 19, 2015 2:14 pm by Leandra

@fries Yeah I think I talked about some of those features with you, which I do plan to work on as well, but theyre not crucial right now. The interactive boutique style will be added for both new arrivals and unlockables very soon, probably once I add unlockables. The try on feature Ive still been debating, but Ill see about where it makes sense :)
@artisticbiscuit You can turn the pages like the magazine, at the bottom are next and previous page buttons and will go through the whole thing.
Post on Tue May 19, 2015 6:01 pm by mykelbe

I love being able to flip thrpught the items and that they are in categories! I think it's a great addition Leandra!
Post on Wed May 20, 2015 3:54 pm by Shelli

Categorizing everything does make it easier to shop.
Post on Wed May 20, 2015 6:47 pm by angelinamc

Diamond Liked Love it, thank you:)
Post on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:07 pm by Guest

This is a nice addition. Very fresh and clean. I like it.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion