Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

☾My New Design + More☽

AuthorMessage
lizzyx4

Diamonds Diamonds : 6

Hey everyone! It's Lizzy here and today I'm just going to be making a quick post about my latest design. It is also my first one so I hope it didn't come out looking bad. Anyway, it's a pink gingham dress. It's really simple but I still hope you guys like it. I'm selling it for 100 coins but I'm debating on lowering the price to 50 or something else below 100. Please tell me what you think I should do about the price. Here's a link to my design: http://www.designerssociety.net/gallery/Personal-album-of-lizzyx4/Pink-Gingham-Summer-Dress-pic_7537.htm It's just a simple dress for the Summer and I'd really appreciate it if you bought it.

I'm also having some trouble deciding on what my next design should be. Please vote on my poll soon because it ends in 5 days. Thanks and I'm also open to other design suggestions.

http://lizzy-lover.polyvore.com

What Should My Next Design Be?
Prom Dress
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Pencil Skirt w/ Blouse
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Swimsuit
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

☾My New Design + More☽ Comments

Re: ☾My New Design + More☽
Post on Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:38 pm by Guest

that pink dress in your gallery is so nice n choosing your next design to make from your poll was hard but maybe you should just make all of them
Post on Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:13 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

Make an entry for the June contest. That would be an epic idea.
Post on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:51 am by lizzyx4

@Fries Thanks and maybe I will make all of them!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion