Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Vectored a GS mannequin

AuthorMessage
Shada

Diamonds Diamonds : 14

Recovered the mannequin shape using a couple of screenshots and used it to make a custom shape in photoshop.
Edited in and repainted my old avatar's face, but I guess that if anyone wants theirs, I could replace it for other faces and change the skin tone.

This weird bikini thing made for the standard DS model was fitted to it as well~ it wasn't too hard and the image didn't lose too much quality.

So, does anyone want a mannequin? I can repaint faces, too, if you want.
It's just meant to be used as an avatar since I realize editing fashions to fit both models isn't practical for everyone, hah.

Last edited by Shada on Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://sevenspirals.deviantart.com

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Vectored a GS mannequin Comments

Re: Vectored a GS mannequin
Post on Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:28 pm by Shada

I probably chose the wrong place to put this but I'm still getting used to the site hah, sorry~
Post on Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:14 pm by Guest

mostly we use ds mods on here thats what ppl r used to but niceee thots n ideas
Post on Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:34 pm by Shada

Yeah, it's a personal thing I guess- I find it easier to design on this model's proportions, and then morphing the clothes to fit the DS model is easy when I've got Photoshop~
I also like it a bit more, and since I'm thinking of uploading some outfits to my blog, I decided to use both.

Thanks!
Post on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:24 pm by Guest

actualy thats a prety cool idea omg n wats your blog
Post on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:19 pm by Shada

Thanks. And... well, right now it's just some messy personal tumblr blog~
I'm planning on either cleaning it up or opening up a second one.
Post on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:28 pm by Tammy

Aw this is nice, it has been so long since I've seen anything about gs oops. Also what is your tumblr if you don't mins? I'm always trying to follow people idk
Post on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:12 pm by Leandra

This is awesome! I'm actually planning a big gs remake contest for July so I'm anxious to see some of your stuff for it!
Post on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:21 am by Shada

@Tammy Thanks ^^ My tumblr is sevenpointedspiral, though my blog is a bit of a part multi-fandom, part artistic, sjw-y mess haha

@Leandra: Ahh that sounds great! ...it probably won't be about this, but I'm thinking of just starting from scratch and building some programs similar to the studio and the auction platform from the ground-up~ it's a long, complicated project but the career I'm gonna study next year is probably going to be 'interactive design'... it can't hurt to try and learn some of the skills needed for that, heh.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion