Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Clear something up? (accepting offers)

AuthorMessage
ArtisticBiscuit
Team Member
Diamonds Diamonds : 134

Having issues with accepting my offer on an item in the gallery.

I put an offer on a dress and all the poster got told was to message me. She did this and there wasn't anything to click to accept the item. Is there something we missed out on doing?

Can you clear this up for me?

Don't worry it's only a bad day, not a bad life.

http://khakisequin.blogspot.co.uk/

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Clear something up? (accepting offers) Comments

Re: Clear something up? (accepting offers)
Post on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:01 pm by Guest

ya pls fix this thx
Post on Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:03 pm by Shada

I just messaged Leandra about this~ For the moment, that feature isn't automated.
You have to change that fashion's name to say "Reserved for ___" and put it up for sale for whatever amount they offered.
Post on Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:17 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

It used to be automated. :/
Post on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:19 am by Leandra

Yes, I'm working on the coding to make it easier. For now the seller gets a message from the person wanting to make an offer and a link to the fashion below it. The price they offered is the message title and they can reply to contact the buyer about it. Going to work on this soon as I get a chance to code :)

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion