Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Bright Red Gown

AuthorMessage
Knicole1919

Diamonds Diamonds : 44

Tried my hand at a long dress :) Inspired in part by looking at some red carpet outfits from the TCA's (couldn't bear to watch that but BOY were there some nice clothes) and in part by angelinamc's beautiful work! (Although I have a long way before I come even close to her level of skill and talent) :)

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Bright Red Gown Comments

Re: Bright Red Gown
Post on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:49 pm by Shelli

I like your design. She looks like she's ready for a dinner date with that spicy red, seductive off the shoulder dress.  Diamond Liked
Post on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:54 pm by Knicole1919

Thank you! I love a good off-the-shoulder top/dress
Post on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:11 am by angelinamc

Diamond Liked . Thank you for the compliment, but believe i'm still learning, watching those how to videos over and over. Lots of practicing , sometimes It takes me months to design something. Knicole1919 You got a wonderful talent, your shading skills are beautiful as well as the cuts of your designs. You do have the Skills and the talent.:)
Post on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:18 am by Knicole1919

haha thank you so much :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion