Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Designers Society Offical Instagram.

AuthorMessage
Moon

Diamonds Diamonds : 27

Hey members/friends this is a message regarding the promotion of this site and how you all can help.

So there has been many ways about how Leandra and I were going to come about the whole Instagram aspect of Designer's Society.
Originally we were going to use Leandra's personal account to promote DS but I think it would be best if there was an account where you only posted things about Designers Society. So here is the account and how you can help!
INSTAGRAM LINK: https://instagram.com/designerssociety/
it's quiet simple ;]
DesignersSociety

That is the name of the account. Here is a list of things that I would like to post about on there and if you have any suggestions please comment below!

- MAJORITY is to post ads about ds to promote it
- Post about up coming contests
- Post about group activities that all members can be apart of
- promote society stores
- another way for information about updates on the site
- designer/boutique/fashion of the month
-quick tutorials
-fashion packages
-answer help questions
-etc.  ;]

I really just want to make the site look fun and enjoyable
And here is how YOU can help.

-finding different things about the site and making banners for them.
-add DesignersSociety on INSTAGRAM
-maybe do shout outs and promotional pictures on personal accounts to help gain followers
-if you're making a contest maybe making a banner for your contest so that I can promote it.
-etc.

What I really want is to make a list of everything we want to promote and get everyone to try and make banners to go along with it. So I might have contests on THE BEST BANNER for certain promotions and so on.

I would love tons of suggestions on how to improve this. Any questions please contact me!

*The actual posting, accessibility, and logging into the account will be only me and Leandra. All banners will be giving credit to the maker.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Designers Society Offical Instagram. Comments

Re: Designers Society Offical Instagram.
Post on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:14 pm by angelinamc

Diamond Liked
Awesome idea:)
Post on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:27 pm by Moon

Thank you so much :) any ideas? @angelinamc
Post on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:37 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

You can take stuff I post on the designers society facebook page and put it on instagram.
There are loads of banners there if you search through the images on there.

Also post outfits and fashions people post on DS... that way people can be inspired.
Post on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:52 pm by Moon

Sadly I do not have facebook but I can try to look, if there are any specific banners you'd like me to use feel free to send me them! Thanks for the ideas as well! @ArtisticBiscuit
Post on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:50 pm by angelinamc

Well I have some adverts I can send you. I also can send you all the outfits that I had put together of other members designs. Maybe even posting ones btqs showing how we can display our designs. Also maybe take snap shots of different areas of this site and post them in there with a little description of what it is. Like the store and the gallery, the home page etc. Even take snap shots of the DesignersSociety youtube channel and let them that we have how too videos. Hope I"m making any sense. lol But I'll send what I have.
Post on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:44 pm by Shelli

I was chatting about opening an instagram for DS to Angelina the other day. This is great and will be beneficial for the site.
Post on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:45 pm by angelinamc

Shelli i'm sorry I forgot about that lol My mind hasn't been working to well lately.
Post on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:03 am by Moon

Aha sorry but this account has been open for like a month and Leandra and I were running it but I got no direction from her so I decided to just keep going with it @shelli
Post on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:05 am by Moon

Making total sense :) I'll contact you later on today. @angelinamc
Post on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:09 pm by Tammy

Honestly to attract the most attention you should just spam the post with random hashtags (like random music artists and just bs tbh lol) and keep them up for like a week then delete all the hashtags but keep the photo and description aka be shameless. I guess just post pictures of the designs that are posted on here with a small description of who made it and like a link to the outfit haha.
Post on Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:19 am by Moon

@tammy aha sounds like a good Idea! I will get to that.
Post on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:17 am by ArtisticBiscuit

Can you link the instagram here so we can see what's already on there?
Post on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:24 pm by angelinamc

https://instagram.com/designerssociety/

This is the link hope everyone follows and it would be cool to leave comments about this site.
Post on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:49 pm by angelinamc

I just tweeted about the DS instagram. I'll try to do that maybe once or twice a week.
Post on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:47 am by Moon

Thank  you :) I uploaded a couple of banners and have spammed lol
Post on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:23 pm by angelinamc

Your welcome, hope you don't mind but I put the instagram link your post.
Post on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:31 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

It's a bit empty so far.
Try posting general fashion things... interesting fashion designers, fashion tips, celeb fashion, funny fashion vids and fashion quotes...
Just to get fashion lovers interested.

I can send some things I've posted onto designerssociety's facebook if you would like...
If you want then message meeeeeeeeeeeee.
Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:54 am by Moon

I will I just started and I didn't want to spam too much yet. Today I will be posting designs and probably announcing the contest thats going on. And yes I would love to get some of your facebook thingies (I sadly don't have a facebook and am not allowed to have one so messages would be great)
@ArtisticBiscuit
Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:55 am by Moon

Also could members tell me their Instagram accounts that added me so that I can follow back :D
Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:22 pm by angelinamc

I think you your following mine already not sure. I'm new to instagram so I don't got much followers I'm still trying to understand it lol
https://instagram.com/angelinamc101/

here is my twitter account as well...If anyone wants to follow I'm hoping someday that DS/twitter will follow Me  lion
https://twitter.com/Angelinamc101
Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:34 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

Maybe you can post the things I put on pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/ArtisticBiscuit/designers-society/
Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:05 pm by Shelli

You are doing great with Instagram so far, moon. I don't have an account (one day i might, idk). But I lurk on all social media sites for DS. 

Suggestion: I was thinking that we could do something similar to this: Link Removed

Leandra started a Lookbook (on the design page) for the site. I thought that instead of posting the outfits here, we can post them to Instagram. Just a suggestion.

Last edited by Shelli on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 3rd Party Link Removed)
Post on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:45 pm by angelinamc

That is an awesome idea I love the layout on that persons instagrams pic's We have a lot of awesome pics in the outfit section, Moon you have my permission to use anything that I have posted. It would be great to put together layouts like that of three different ones outfits and combine them together into one pic, I did this one real quick but is this what you mean Shelli?....
Post on Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:57 pm by Moon

ahhh all of this feedback is making me so happy. Tomorrow is Senior Skip day for me soo i will probably get around to posting more things :) Thank you for all of the suggestions and Ideas!

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion