Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Designers Society Offical Instagram.

AuthorMessage
Moon

Diamonds Diamonds : 27

Hey members/friends this is a message regarding the promotion of this site and how you all can help.

So there has been many ways about how Leandra and I were going to come about the whole Instagram aspect of Designer's Society.
Originally we were going to use Leandra's personal account to promote DS but I think it would be best if there was an account where you only posted things about Designers Society. So here is the account and how you can help!
INSTAGRAM LINK: https://instagram.com/designerssociety/
it's quiet simple ;]
DesignersSociety

That is the name of the account. Here is a list of things that I would like to post about on there and if you have any suggestions please comment below!

- MAJORITY is to post ads about ds to promote it
- Post about up coming contests
- Post about group activities that all members can be apart of
- promote society stores
- another way for information about updates on the site
- designer/boutique/fashion of the month
-quick tutorials
-fashion packages
-answer help questions
-etc.  ;]

I really just want to make the site look fun and enjoyable
And here is how YOU can help.

-finding different things about the site and making banners for them.
-add DesignersSociety on INSTAGRAM
-maybe do shout outs and promotional pictures on personal accounts to help gain followers
-if you're making a contest maybe making a banner for your contest so that I can promote it.
-etc.

What I really want is to make a list of everything we want to promote and get everyone to try and make banners to go along with it. So I might have contests on THE BEST BANNER for certain promotions and so on.

I would love tons of suggestions on how to improve this. Any questions please contact me!

*The actual posting, accessibility, and logging into the account will be only me and Leandra. All banners will be giving credit to the maker.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Designers Society Offical Instagram. Comments

Re: Designers Society Offical Instagram.
Post on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:06 pm by Shelli

No problem, Moon.

@Angelinamc That looks good.
Post on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:03 pm by angelinamc

Shelli I meant to say that your idea is awesome I tried to make that same layout from that girls instagram that you posted, I did this one quickly though my computer was having problems. But glad you liked it. Maybe everyone can make some and send them to you Moon so you can post them.   I thought to maybe we can make like polyvore sets like this.....

ALSO HERE IS ANOTHER ONE I DID BUT WITH DIFFERENT ARM POSES HERE'S THE LINK .....http://s22.postimg.org/hmrnfxb2p/for_instagram3.png
HERE ARE THE LINKS FOR THE FIRST ONE AND THE POLYVORE ONE IN CASE YOU WANT THEM MOON:)...
http://s13.postimg.org/4n2idmm8n/Designs_of_DS_Members_1.png

http://s1.postimg.org/4tzxmvta7/For_instagram2.png
Post on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:58 pm by Moon

@ArtisticBiscuit I love the pintrest page! I will be using images from there and it all looks amazing!

@shelli I looked at the account and you couldn't be more perfect about it. I agree with your thoughts on her layouts. I will start right now on doing some of those things. Thank you for this :)

@angelinamc Thank you for permission! I love the images and the ideas I will be using those as well!
Post on Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:34 pm by angelinamc

Your very welcome another idea is maybe we can use those cool instagram apps with our DS designs like pip and others like it here are a few that I just did....

http://s29.postimg.org/u0607ojpj/img1444851707977.png

This first on the
Credits: 
Hair: JulieLisa
Pants: Shelli
Blouse: Tammy

http://s29.postimg.org/fdf5k8xqf/img1444854987141.jpg
Post on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:42 pm by Moon

I love it so much! This is a fantastic idea! I would love interested members to be able to make these banners if they wanted and sent it to me to go on the Instagram page. @angelinamc
Post on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:49 pm by angelinamc

I'm glad you like it, I would love to do more, Do you have any models that have outfits that you have made I would love to put some together with some of your outfits. I'm trying to get as many of other members designs together to make some of these. Hope I'm making sense lol. These are fun to do. Hope others makes them as well. again the ones I did are for the instagram, do you want me to post them in here or do you want me to pm you them?

Last edited by angelinamc on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:06 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

I think pm would be best so people have to view the instagram to see them.

I can send you some models I've put together if you like?
Post on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:07 pm by angelinamc

Sure I would love that, thank you ArtisticBiscuit:)
Post on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:57 pm by Moon

I agree private message is the best way
Post on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:06 pm by angelinamc

ok, I just sent you some more:) I really love doing these:)
Post on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:27 pm by Shelli

This is coming along great. I'll send some to you soon, moon. Great teamwork, Everyone. :)

@Angela Those images look awesome.
Post on Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:23 pm by angelinamc

Thank you Shelli those are fun to make, if anyone wants me to make some them of your designs just send me your models with your outfits on them. So I can make them to be used for DS instagram:) or if you have a device you can download the free Pip app and make your own it's real easy of course though I use that app then I take it to sumo or queeky and do some edits on it.
Post on Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:19 pm by angelinamc

Just wondering Moon are you going to post some small videos on Instagram? I think Instagram allows a 15 or 25min video. That would be cool to do anyhow I can't wait to see more posting.
Post on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:21 am by Moon

Thank you so much! Sorry I recently had a concert and have been studying for darn tests so I haven't posted a bunch on IG yet but I will soon :)
Post on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:22 am by Moon

And yes I will add videos :)
Post on Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:20 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

You can also snip pictures from this site... e.g. people's outfits people post.
There is so much you can do.

Or take things I put on my D.S. pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.com/ArtisticBiscuit/designers-society/
Post on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:42 am by ArtisticBiscuit

Thought there would be more than 6 posts by now...sorry.
Post on Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:36 pm by angelinamc

If you need any help Moon to help posting in the DS Instagram let me know I had sent you more things to post. been tweeting about the DS Instagram.
Post on Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:07 pm by mykelbe

I tried posting but I'm not sure it happened.
Post on Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:53 am by ArtisticBiscuit

The DS Instagram kinda needs waking up.

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion