Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

This is my first post

AuthorMessage
JulieLisa

Diamonds Diamonds : 2

Hello everybody❤! I’m Lisa~

I just joined as a new member but I am actually an old member lol because I forgot my old account’s password and didn’t come online for quite a while so I decided to make a new account!
All the displays and layouts are different now while is quite good! And very thanks to someone who is Angelinamc teaching me all the things.

The reason why I love here is because I am able to create things freely and share it with people around the world!
I bought a computer graphics tablets and that made a easier life for myself because it is really convenience!

If you want to buy the casual wear outfit below just feel free and talk to me^.^

I still have one more question which is whether one product is limited to give to only one person or not??lol

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

This is my first post Comments

Re: This is my first post
Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:25 am by angelinamc

Diamond Liked Well welcome back. :) I love your designs they are again awesome. Not sure if this is what your talking about, Hope i answer your question correctly if not there are others on here that will the only thing I know is that we can only sell each items that we design two times. So that will keep our items rare I think.. You can also let ones make an on offer on your designs in the gallery, and when you accept someone's offer then you can put it on reserve for that person by putting reserved for (name of person)   Any how I'm probably not answering this right lol I would love to buy your complete outfit but that whole outfit is worth more than I have, I definitely need to buy more points lol.
Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:46 pm by Shelli

Hello, Lisa. This a cool casual outfit. I like the outfit layout. Diamond Liked

For your question, Angelina is right. The information below is clipped from Designers Society's Help Center. 

You can get more info at the Help Center.

If you have any other concerns or questions, feel free to ask. We'll be glad to help.
Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:50 pm by angelinamc

Thank you Shelli, I couldn't find this info, I knew it was there somewhere just didn't know where. I feel so silly I forgot that the help is at the bottom of the page.
Post on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:55 pm by Shelli

No problem, Angelina. :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion