Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

NEW NOVEMBER 2015

AuthorMessage
Jamz Angels

Diamonds Diamonds : 2

Hey ladies and gents out there! I am a new member here in Designers Society. It has totally been a new fashion world for me and everything seems to be working amazingly starting from the tutorial for designing new style of fashion up till selling the full made designs. I'm hoping that i will get to explore and see a lot more different kinds of fashion that can help me to produce a unique style of fashion. Besides, I also hope that i can create a new fashion which makes everyone know that it comes from my boutique even from their first glance. Yep thats it for my very first post! Toddles<3

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

NEW NOVEMBER 2015 Comments

Re: NEW NOVEMBER 2015
Post on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:26 am by llpayll

welcome xD
Post on Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:06 am by Jamz Angels

Thanks! nice to meet ya!:)
Post on Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:42 am by mykelbe

Big hello Jamz Angels! So glad to see you here! Diamond Liked
Post on Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:32 pm by angelinamc

Diamond Liked Welcome to Designers Society Can't wait to see your designs.:) If you need any help just let us know:)
Post on Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:32 pm by angelinamc

Diamond Liked Welcome to Designers Society Can't wait to see your designs.:) If you need any help just let us know:)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion