Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

New Awards: Important!

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

Hey everyone, you may notice to the left that the awards have changed! There are now brand new awards that you can all earn plus a new look. See the Earn Page to check out the new awards you could get. Since there are so many members and a few changes were made, if you notice you've earned an award and it isn't showing on posts or your profile. Just message me or one of the Mods, you can also leave a reply here if you need and we will update everything for you!

Last edited by Admin on Fri May 31, 2013 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

New Awards: Important! Comments

Re: New Awards: Important!
Post on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:57 pm by Renko

Wow, awesome! XD I like how they look =3
Post on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:09 pm by Raven

I agree. The awards look very sophisticated and fit into the whole theme of the site a lot better. If you guys need any help, feel free to let me know. I'd be more than glad to help out with the site. Good work! elephant
Post on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:39 pm by Crestyl

Love them! Great job
Post on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:21 pm by gohstgirls

wonderful. less efficient looking but wonderful. it fits in with the site.
Post on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:15 am by ArtisticBiscuit

I like what you get them for but, they don't look as professional as the old ones. They look like a kids cartoon sketch. :( 😢
Post on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:53 am by Leandra

I know you made the last ones and they worked great at the time I really like them. With the change in site design though I think they go with the theme of the site more now which has more like fashion sketches and stuff.
Post on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:18 am by jumjum

the new awards look nice, but i will also like to suggest, that they be shaded or filled with colour and shaded to look more three dimensional.....think it would nicer that way too, just a suggestion..
Post on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:39 pm by Chloe

Yes, but the whole site theme is kind of a sketchbook/messy fashion room kind of thing so the awards fit in perfectly. Art, im sorry but it was time for a change.
Post on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:29 pm by Leandra

Yeah I agree with you both, Id like to perfect them more to add some color and stuff but for now I think they do go with the theme better. If I do color it, it'd be just a few of the specific site colors and maybe transparent
Post on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:07 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

Why not both the old and new awards?

I mean like next generation awards....for if you do even better than the last awards. So, people have a bigger challenge to design more and be active on the site.

(It's nothing to do with me making the awards or not that I don't like the new awards very much, they look pretty simplistic tbh sorry. I know you will work on them. They don't seem very award like as in not on a badge, trophy or shield etc).Maybe they will in the future I don't know. I'll have to wait and see.
Post on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:02 pm by Leandra

Well I get the idea of making it more of a challenge yes, which is why I changed the awards up some. Also though is all of this is monitored by myself and the 2 mods right now so unless i can make it automatic, that'd take a ton of work if there were a lot of awards. I will though consider making them a little harder to get like they have to buy more and stuff. I'm also working on other awards for future I plan to add. As for the design, right now I'm working on many different things but I liked how these look for now and will perfect them myself when I get the chance.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion