Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Confused about Point System

AuthorMessage
reginamarie

Diamonds Diamonds : 1

Hi :) My name is Gina, I'm new here. I just sold a fashion for 130 points, but the points don't show up in my account. Can anyone help me? Will I be able to buy stuff from the gallery, or will it still say I have no points?

Thanks!!

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Confused about Point System Comments

Re: Confused about Point System
Post on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:13 am by llpayll

Yea there not showing for mine either i think it might be the system because i've been waiting for my points for about a month+. Not sure why
Post on Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:35 am by Shelli

On Leandra's behalf, we are sorry for the inconvenience. She is the admin and the only one who can control the points. Due to her absence, (for reasons she has stated in her last post) Points have not been updated for a while. Even though she has made some of the team members temporary admins, we don't have the ability to update points. We can report this to her and see what can be done. 

Until then, I suggest that if you have any other items in your gallery, set the price to 0 (Not For Sale). This will stop transactions for now. All transactions are sent to her Inbox and there is a limited amount of space. If it reached the maximum capacity, some may be deleted or lost. When she gets back, forward her your copy of the transaction (can be found in your inbox) and you will receive your points. 

If you have any other questions or concerns, let us know. We'll be glad to help. Thanks for your patience.
Post on Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:01 pm by mykelbe

Thanks for the update and above information Shelli! I have emailed Leandra about some of the administration areas and am hoping that she will be able to make some changes to help us work the site! Diamond Liked
Post on Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:01 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

I've also noticed after people have bought an item in the gallery it still remains in the gallery.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion