Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Sorry -please read

AuthorMessage
ArtisticBiscuit
Team Member
Diamonds Diamonds : 148

Sorry for this but,
I'm just not satisfied with site anymore. All the effort I put in and for what?
For all my fashions I've made for why?
For all the help I've given.... what for?

It's not the same happy vibe it once was around here. I don't want to leave. I don't want to say goodbye.
I want this place to be vibrant again. Every time I'm online I'm met with a heap of grey, sometimes the grey is shimmery silver. (spark of greatness in the dull.)

The competitive factor is lacking and the community isn't really close anymore. If the chat box was more busy with life... it would bring more warmth to the site. I wish in time it will change. I hope it doesn't go from grey to black to one black hole where this site used to be.

PLEASE

Inject some lease of life into this site and explore what it has to offer.
Before it withers away like a wilting flower rotting away.

-Your admin /facebook page poster~ Stephanie aka ArtisticBiscuit

Don't worry it's only a bad day, not a bad life.

http://khakisequin.blogspot.co.uk/

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Sorry -please read Comments

Re: Sorry -please read
Post on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:25 pm by mykelbe

I can truly understand what you are saying Artistic! You've been a loyal member for the duration. I still believe in the site potential and will continue to support it in the hope that, like lion a phoenix, it too will again rise.
Post on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:33 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

I don't see the change coming anytime soon and it sadness me.
Post on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:07 pm by Shelli

I can see how it can sadden people. But if everything was to work as they should, I don't see why we can't have a successful amount of traffic again. That won't happen overnight. It's going to take time and effort.
Post on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:57 pm by angelinamc

I understand as well, but I do agree also with Mykelbe and Shelli. Hope you do still keep trying. I know it will pick up.
Post on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:03 am by ArtisticBiscuit

and yet it;s got worse in 2 years :(
Post on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:23 am by VKitty

That's part of the reason that one shouldn't make a website without knowing they can't access what is needed, like a studio, gallery and more without regular updates. Before you do something, sometimes you have to know what you're going to have and not. If members keep begging because the owner says there will be in the future and there isn't, what is there to hope for? This site has been a real letdown. Stop overachieving with it from the start, and just declare how simple this place can be without the shit everybody wants.
Post on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:39 am by ArtisticBiscuit

I think you shouldn't add extra details like a catalougue... if the basics like gallery are needing re-paring.
Post on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:48 am by VKitty

Exactly! The main things need fixing before details can be added and improved upon.
Post on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:28 pm by VKitty

#DesignersSocietyIsOverParty
Post on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:59 pm by VKitty

im sorry

Last edited by VKitty on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:05 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

Its not that there's all the members making demands causing issues. It's Leandra not making the simple things like gallery working. Or her saying update plans that never go ahead after so many months. It's lost interest in so many users as new members get confused by the layout. 
Not really a lot of help on sign up/home page to engage new members to stick around. 

It's fine to add new content but you've got to be able to maintain it so it works. Sometimes less is more. New stuff helps but only if old stuff people needed for the function of the site still works.
Post on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:05 pm by VKitty

I wish this site could be fixed but it wont and I would be content with how it is like i was before but i guess ive lost so much of my time in this beloved site that its all gone and i just feel sad bout it here now.

Last edited by VKitty on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:09 pm by VKitty

:(

Last edited by VKitty on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:29 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

Just got to go with the flow and watch how it goes around here. Least an alternative is being made. Might not be perfect but it's a start.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion