Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Going to Start Tweeting Again

AuthorMessage
angelinamc
Angel Team
Diamonds Diamonds : 204

Ok I had made a twitter account sometime last year, in order to bring in new members.  Going to start tweeting again about this site so if anyone has anything I can post please pm them to me thank you.

Last edited by angelinamc on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Going to Start Tweeting Again Comments

Re: Going to Start Tweeting Again
Post on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:31 pm by angelinamc

Just want to say that would love to help out in the instagram as well. Moon please if you read this I really would love to help you out in that if you would like me to help just let me know.
Post on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:51 pm by angelinamc

here are some instagram adverts I made, made soml for twitter as well, not sure who is in charge of the DS twitter but been posting in my twitter account, if any one else has some new adverts for me to post again just pm them to me. thank you.
credits for some of the items goes to other members of DS. I just used them to put these adverts together.

Post on Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:53 pm by Shelli

Diamond Liked Beautiful advertisements, Angelina. I'm not good at putting together advertisements. But I can help make content for them. Let me know if you need anything.
Post on Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:05 pm by angelinamc

Thank you Shelli, if you have any lovely backgrounds or layout ideas just pm I would appreciate that and I know in the past you have given me permission to take snap shots of your btqs and fashions as well as your outfits been using them to tweet. So you have been helping thank you. :) Just running out of ideas.
Post on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:02 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

You can post all the things I post on the DS pinterest Board.
https://uk.pinterest.com/ArtisticBiscuit/designers-society/

Post all the contests and the winners of them?
Maybe make a model and have them in a speech bubble saying quotes members of this site, have said about this site?

Perhaps you should start a new Twitter account for DS or ask Leandra for the details to it.

Hope these ideas help.
Post on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:50 pm by angelinamc

Thank you ArtisticBiscuit for the ideas:)
Post on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:50 am by ArtisticBiscuit

How's the twitter blogging going?
Post on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:40 am by angelinamc

It's going ok, just need to get more things to tweet about.
Post on Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:50 pm by Karrueche

Honestly if u guys want people to start coming again, you're going to need to put a little more effort into your advertisements, because right now these advertisements are looking pretty generic and they really are not that eye-catching. if I saw those advertisements pop up on my Instagram feed, I honestly would not even know they were there.
You guys need to put a little more EFFORT into your advertising, and just using a free software you found online isn't EFFORT. you guys are designers, I KNOW you can bring more to the table. TRY HARDER! good luck
Post on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:12 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

Someone needs to make professional adverts. Not just a picture with a few words.

@Karrueche do you have any ideas on what we should do? instead of complain about our lack of effort... plus what have you done to help???
Post on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:22 pm by Karrueche

Last edited by Karrueche on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:23 pm by Karrueche

I have pitched in a few ideas to leandra and I'm giving you guys advice which could be considered "helping". Instead of coming for me and saying that I'm complaining, you should take my advice.
Post on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:39 am by ArtisticBiscuit

Nobody here owns the site... so we're volunteering our time without pay. (except Leandra who's busy with college).
Nobody is a professional and to do what you suggest would cost money and lots of time.
Post on Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:08 pm by angelinamc

Well sorry that it isn't professional lol like Art said we aren't Professionals but if you have some ideas then by all means Karrueche please suggest them or pm them to me or ArtistisBiscuit. I for one ran out of ideas. And stopped designing because im still having trouble with the studio. Haven't been able to designs for almost a year. Everything you see is from things that were donated to me to help me out and old things that I have designed in the past. All that tweeting I did i spent hours and hours of my time and it wasn't easy and like Art Said we volunteered doing this, for this game we don't earn money to do this we do it because we enjoy the game and love designing.
Post on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:25 am by Karrueche

@ArtisticBiscuit First of all, when did I mention "who owns the site" ? I KNOW that Leandra is busy with college. All I'm saying is you guys can do better.
And what is it that you think I'm suggesting? I never said you guys had to use one of those high-end computer editing products, I just said you guys could do better because I've seen you guys design and you are very creative.
Post on Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:25 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

ain't nobody got time for that ^^^^

Why don't you try doing some designs or adverts to help the site yourself ? @Karrueche
Post on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:44 pm by Crestyl

If yall want to help this community start doing things, I would love to make a new site but the truth is I have tests and a ton of school to do not including trying to stay sane and have some sort of social life, I'm not as free as I was when I first joined the site but I would still love to help I just couldn't be the only owner. I need someone else who is at least willing to try to help me with the coding cause if not it's soo much stress and time.
Post on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:18 pm by Karrueche

@artisticbiscuit and aint nobody got time for those cheap-looking advertisements y'all be doing?? also how do you know that I haven't made advertisements..??? like I said before I HAVE done things to help. please don't tag me anymore lmao
Post on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:40 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

proper advertising costs money
Post on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:44 pm by LovelyNickita

Can yall not start mess? idc who did or who caused it, just stop. It's not going anywhere honestly.
Post on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:39 pm by Karrueche

tbh i feel like im talking to a brick wall does she not know what kind of advertising I'm talking about? but ok... im done
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion