Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Looking for Design Studio Programmer

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 199

Not to get everyone's hopes up but I'm trying to use my contacts at college to find other programmers who may be interested in helping me create a design studio. I have a few people I'm going to ask that my professor has suggested, but I'm not sure yet. This is just an update so no one gets discouraged about the website, I am looking for more ways to turn it into a full business. Keep hope and I'll also be working on some updates to freshen things up in the meantime this summer as well! -Leandra

Last edited by Leandra on Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Looking for Design Studio Programmer Comments

Re: Looking for Design Studio Programmer
Post on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:15 pm by LeiaSayuri

That's great! I think you should focus more on making a Boutique Creator first, as it's mechanics are a lot simpler.
Post on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:27 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

I think it would be wise to get more people active first before you invest time in ew studio.
This is because you would waste effort if hardly anybody goes and uses it once available.
That's my take on things anyway.

You could always try and advertise for someones help on freelancer.com Unless you think that untrusting. Either way good luck with everything.
Post on Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:04 am by Leandra

It wouldn't be wasted effort since the addition of a design studio would make it more professional and easier to turn into a business. So really I'm not worried about increasing user activity since from there I could advertise and also send out newsletters to the 9,000+ current members.
Also for the boutique designer I can probably work on that myself since I did at one point have it all setup.
Post on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:24 pm by Shelli

Thanks for the update. I hope everything works out.
Post on Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:20 pm by ccz123

Sounds great! I haven't been on here in so long, but I was thinking about girlsense and I couldn't help but pay a visit ^-^ I hope that the the design studio will be similar to girlsense!! See you round ;)

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion