Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Issue with new members

AuthorMessage
ArtisticBiscuit
Team Member
Diamonds Diamonds : 148

On the facebook page for this group people who want to join this site say, the can't.

They have to be approved first.
I wish there was an easier way for new members to join.

Leandra being busy with college is an inconvenience. She has the only ability to accept new members when they join.

Can anyone think of a way to help this situation?

Since new members are really needed. More active people will boost this site a lot.

P.s. please keep trying to design and post... even if it's simple.

Don't worry it's only a bad day, not a bad life.

http://khakisequin.blogspot.co.uk/

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Issue with new members Comments

Re: Issue with new members
Post on Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:05 pm by madeleinepetti

i actually am not able to post anything anymore. the gallery says all my designs are corrupted
Post on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:55 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

This site is messed up.
I don't know if people get the points for having people buy fashions designs either.
Post on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:20 pm by Shelli

For everyone having problems, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to help but as Artisticbiscuit said, everything is approved and managed by the Owner/Admin Leandra.  Everything will continue to be at a standstill until it's fixed. I don't mean to reiterate because this has been said by many members in so many different ways. Until then, she would like us to continue posting.

@madeleinepetti
The Gallery shows the corrupted message because it is full. Full because no transactions are being made. Designs will have to be deleted to clear space for new designs to be posted. Moderators can delete designs but I don't remember how old a design has to be to delete it. Maybe one of the other moderators know. If not, we'll have to wait for Leandra. Instead, you can post your designs in the forums. Go to Explore and then pick a category appropriate for your design. Just a suggestion: Members have created a "My Designs" page where all their designs will be in one place. Since the gallery isn't working right know, I thought it could be temporary solution. But it's whatever you want to do.

@Artisticbiscuit
The gallery has been broken for a while now. Leandra has cancelled previous transactions because she was having technical issues. That was stated in the DS Revamp: Starting Now post. I don't think buying and selling in the gallery is going to work again because we were figuring out a trading system. 

Again, I'm sorry that there isn't much I can do to help. I tried emailing Leandra, But there is something wrong with the email address she gave us.
Post on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:00 am by madeleinepetti

@Shelli thank you so much for your help!!!
Post on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:17 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

I think for now flood the forums with fashions and designs. Also talk about general love of fashion and wait for Leandra to fix all the issues.
Post on Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:46 pm by mykelbe

I'm trying to learn how to code. lol Maybe I can make some interim place so that we can at least do something until Leandra is back. Have no idea what I'm doing but who knows???
Post on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:46 am by ArtisticBiscuit

Someone could contact Leandra on facebook and see if she's working on any of the issues.
Post on Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:36 am by Crestyl

@mykelbe The main reason I stopped finery workshop is because I was the only programmer and it was really stressful but if Leandra has stopped with this maybe we can try finery workshop again? I loved doing it and yall deserve a site to be on but ofc up to yall but it seems like she's been gone for awhile
Post on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:37 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

site has gone down hill fast. Was super but now ts a ghost town.
Post on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:56 am by Crestyl

it's been over the past year or so :/ idk up to yall I'd be happy to use fineryworkshop or even make a new one and be part of its development!
Post on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:08 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

Something better be done.
Post on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:30 pm by Crestyl

Alright, I'm willing to open it up again. Mykelbe would help somewhat and there would be a lot of changes. If any of yall are interested please PM me about it, anyone who could make some icons or the background would be great I'm thinking we should do a new style. Let me know! If nobody is interested then it probably wouldn't happen and yee it'd start out small but it'll be fun
Post on Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:40 pm by Leandra

I'm not sure why forumotion keeps reseting my settings to make it where members require my permission to be added. It's supposed to be automatic approval which I had to fix to make it this way again and then I also approved any that were pending. Hopefully it solves this issues but I'm going to continue checking it periodically.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion